Chapter 13 - Mistake

TRIGGER WARNING: There's kinda uh... a rape scene at the end of this chapter. But like not graphic or anything, but it can still trigger someone so I thought I should warn you guys. Anyway, enjoy!
~~

- Andy's POV -

Me and Harvey have been a thing for a week now. Every day seemed to be the best if we spent it together no matter what we did. We usually played FIFA or did homework together, just chill stuff. We weren't always in each other's mouths like other couples. (no I didn't think about Rye and Honor because... because I just don't think about them, okay?)
Like today, on a Saturday afternoon, me and Harvey were in the kitchen, him on his phone next to me while I made pancakes, a song playing on my phone softly.

"There's a party today at Harry's place. He said I'm dead to him if I don't come." Harvey said, followed by a laugh. Harry was Harvey's best friend who was also gay. Or bisexual? I don't know honestly.
"Well you can go." I said.
"Aren't you coming?"
"To a party? No, not really my thing, sorry."
"Come on And, babe it's gonna be good."
"Harvey I've never been to a party before. I've never even had any alcohol before, other than rum punch." I tried to explain to him but he just rolled his eyes.
"You're my boyfriend. If I show up to a party without you it's like we broke up. It's either both of us or neither."

I sighed, not knowing what to say to that. "Fine." I said after a bit of hesitation.
"Yes! Oh babe, you'll see it's gonna be good." he said and wrapped his arm around my middle from behind. He started kissing and sucking the sensitive skin on my neck, making me let out a soft, quiet moan and lean my head back against his shoulder. "Who knows, maybe tonight..."
"No, Harvey, you know I'm not ready yet. And I don't want my first time to be after a damn house party. I want it to be special."
My boyfriend sighed, but pulled away from me. "I know baby. We'll only do it when you feel ready."
"Thank you."

Around 8pm we started getting ready for the party. Harvey tried her best to convince my mum to let me go and it took a while, but she said yes. But only if we don't drink, don't get into fights, don't leave each other's side, don't drive while drunk, don't smoke, don't do drugs and don't have sex. Yeah, my mum was only a little protective.

Anyway, so around 9:30pm, we left the house, caught a bus and 30 minutes later (damn traffic jams) arrived at the party. The place was loud and dark and I clutched Harvey's hand as tight as I could so I wouldn't drift away from him as we passed through the crowd of dancing people.

Harvey found Harry very soon, who was playing beer pong with some guy. He challenged us for a round and Harvey said yes, even though we promised my mum we wouldn't drink.
"Harvey, what about mum-"
"Calm down babe, I'm good at this game. Besides, we don't have to drink too much, we won't get drunk." he said and threw the first ball.

Well yeah, Harvey was good at it, but Harry and the other guy on his side was even better. We took turns in drinking the cups, because that was the rule, so when we lost, I've drank like... a lot of beer. I've never felt so funny before and I was sure I was drunk.
"I'll go to... bathroom." I said and walked away from my boyfriend. It took me a while to find the bathroom, but when I did, I ran into someone.

And after that, my mind went fully blank and I couldn't remember a thing.

- Rye's POV -

The house was loud, just like on every weekend. I was getting a headache from the yelling after a while and I really wanted to go away and clear my mind.
When Jack said there was a party at some guy's house, I felt so relieved. I just wanted to get away from my dad and the party gave me exactly that.

I got ready and walked to the address Jack texted. When I arrived there, the party was already going and it was pretty loud. But this was the type of loud I needed. Not curse words being yelled, just loud music.
I walked around the place to look for anyone familiar. I found Jack, of course, but he already had a lapful of Kirsty, probably wanting to leave soon, so I left them alone. I had a few drinks by myself instead, trying my best to take my mind off of things at home.
I drank fast to get it in my head even quicker.