Chapter 15 - Maths Tutoring

- Andy's POV -

On Monday, everything was still the same. At least that's what it seemed like.
It was still hard to wake up and get myself ready for school. My mum drove me to school just like she usually did. Harvey waited for me at the gates and we walked in hand in hand just like every day for the past week. I still saw the same people at school, my friends didn't change a bit. The only thing that seemed to be different was Ryan and his little friend group.

They were still just Sonny, Jack, Kirsty, Honor and Rye, but today, Honor wasn't clinging onto Rye. They were arguing quietly, trying not to draw eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you I was busy Honor?!"
"You never pick up during weekends!"
"Because I'm fucking busy!"
"Every weekend?!"
"Yes! So how about you stop acting like this? I found a solution for your problem, don't call me during weekends!" Rye said and slammed his locker door shut. He walked away from his group and into the classroom where we had English.

"Wow..." I said as I watched the scene in front of me. I felt a light pull on my hand and I went to the direction where my boyfriend pulled me.
"Just don't look at them babe. Come on." Harvey said and we all walked into the classroom, almost empty with only Rye sitting in the corner.

"You guys I have no idea what to get for my family for Christmas." Brook said as he plopped down on the seat. I sat up on the desk in front of him, crossing my legs so I wasn't showing anything under my skirt. Harvey sat down next to me and put an arm around me.
"Oh no! But that's already so close!" Harper said sarcastically.
"I know it's only the beginning of the month, but I don't wanna push it to the last minute like you, Harper." Brook said, rolling his eyes.
"I'm not pushing it to the last minute, I just wait until it actually becomes relevant, you know."
"Last year you literally texted me two days before Christmas, asking me what to buy for your mum."
"That's another thing, I forgot about her present."
"HOW CAN YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR MOTHER?!"

I laughed at the conversation, my eyes going straight to Rye.** For a moment, I saw him glancing at my exposed thighs while biting his lip, before his eyes caught mine and he turned his head away. I swallowed thickly, just that single look making me remember the things I could recall from Saturday. But I had a new memory.
...His moans.

"Fovvs, baby? You alright?" I felt Harvey's soft hand gently trace the skin on my thigh.
"Wha?"
"You zoned out a little." he said with a smile.
"Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry." I leaned in to press a kiss to his lips.

We waited for a couple more minutes, students starting to slowly fill the classroom until the teacher came in as well. We sat down at our desks and watched the teacher as he sat down and leaned his head against the desk.

"Okay kids I'm a bit uh... tired this morning so how about you... open your workbooks on the page where we left off and... finish like two pages in pairs? Just pick whoever you wanna work with and please be quiet because my head's hurting badly."

We chuckled a bit at the sight of our probably hungover teacher, but none of us dared to say anything. Me and Harvey opened our books and were about to start working, when something blocked the light. Or more like someone.
We both looked up and saw Rye standing there next to me, glaring at Harvey.

"I wanna work with Andy." Rye said and I didn't dare to believe my ears.
"Bro, you have your own friends. Leave my boyfriend alone." Harvey said.
"Both of my friends have partners so I'm working with Andy."
"No Rye, he's-"
"Babe, just let it slide." I said, turning Harvey's attention to me. What's gotten into me, you may ask? I had no idea. I just knew, no matter what Rye did, I still kinda... liked him. "It's just one lesson, it's gonna be okay." I tried convincing my boyfriend.
He still seemed to be mad, but this time he looked like he tried to control his anger. "Okay. But tell me if he hurts you or anything like that, okay?" I nodded and Harvey leaned in to kiss me one last time before he got up from his seat and walked over to someone else.

Rye sat down next to me and the familiar feeling returned.
"So... what do we have to do?" he asked.
"Um... we have to finish page 134 and 135."
We started working in quiet, neither of us saying anything to the other. Honestly, I didn't know what I would've said to him anyways, so I was glad for the quiet. Until...

"I can't get you out of my head." he whispered. My breath caught in the back of my throat, almost making me choke.
"What?"
"I... mean... I need Maths tutoring and I thought maybe... you could help. Since you're the smartest person I know."
"O-oh." I breathed. I didn't know whether to feel relieved or disappointed. "I can tutor you. Maybe on Mondays?"
"Football practice. Thursday?"
"I have classes until late. Maybe weekends?"
"NO!" he yelled, making everyone in the classroom jump.

"Shut it Beaumont." the teacher groaned.
"Sorry." Rye said. "Maybe do Tuesdays. Any day is good just... not weekends."
"Why?"
"None of your buisness."
"Okay, sorry. So then... I'll see you tomorrow, when?"
"...4pm?"
"Good for me."
"Good."

- Rye's POV -

I have no idea why did I do what I did. I mean, I was just sitting there, completely frozen and watching Andy with that jackass. I had to stop them from being together. Hence why I ended up next to Andy for the whole lesson.
But when I just blurted out "I can't get you out of my head"? Like what the fuck was that?! I wanted to punch myself in the face. And "you're the smartest person I know"?! What kind of five grade flirting was that?!

But after all, I just improvised that line because Andy needed an explanation. And now jokes on me because I had to work after classes every Tuesday from now on until god knows how long. Maybe until graduation.

"Beaumont! Get your head back in the damn game!" I heard my coach yell. I looked around to see someone had just ran in front of me with the ball towards our goal. Oh fuck, I really zoned out.
I tried to catch up with the guy and get the ball, but I couldn't and the other team scored another goal.

"If you don't concentrate I'll have to sit you down." my coach yelled again and I just nodded. This time, I didn't let Andy take my mind off the game, but because of my mistake before, we still lost. Practice ended and we all walked off the field. That's when I spotted my girlfriend on the bleacher.

I jogged over to her and she pulled me down by my shirt into a kiss.
"You were great." she said.
"No I really wasn't. We lost, Honor." I rolled my eyes. She really didn't care.
She shrugged. "Whatever. Wanna walk me home?"
"Oh so now you're not mad about the weekend?"
"I am, I thought we could talk while we-"
"Go home by yourself, woman." I said and tugged myself free from her grip.
"Are you free tomorrow then? Maybe we could-"
"I have plans." I said simply, like it didn't even matter, even though I knew she will go crazy because of that. I turned my back to her and started walked away.

"What plans? With who? Ryan, are you cheating on me?"
I wanted to yell "I already have" back to her, just so she'd leave me alone. But at the same time, I didn't want her to leave. Because now I had a girlfriend, which meant I was still into girls, which reassured me. And although Honor was annoying and jealous, she was kind of okay. I mean... she wasn't too annoying when she wasn't acting like this. So I let it be and jogged to the locker room along with the rest of the boys, changed back to my regular clothes and when I came out of the lockers, Honor was nowhere to be seen.

Ok well this is where things start to speed up. Like a lot😂
Hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment!💕💕

**When you're in a group and you start laughing, you tend to look at the person you love the most.