Chapter 9

She was enjoying her sleep, having a dream on her newest obsession. Her beautiful surroundings were bright and full of sweetness. She could see her breath each time she exhaled and from her reflection, from the icy lemon filled pond, she could see her cheeks tainted as a darker rosy color rather than the light pink tint she carries.

The mountains were made of so many different flavors of frozen goodness! Cones replaced trees and sprinkles replaced seeds-oh how she never wanted to wake up!

From a distance she could see her son waving at her as he used one of the chocolate mint popsicles as a board to slide down a mountain of banana flavored ice cream.

"Ahh!" His laughter brought her happiness as did her surroundings. She twirled around the sky as vanilla snow started to drop "Wahh!" that strange...his laughter didn't always sound so fearful.

Gine saw her wonderland disappear as she started to feel a jab on her back. Cracking one eye open she saw the sky starting to light up "Haaaaaa," she sat up on the bed stretching her arms up "What's with all the noise so early in the morning?" she rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she turned her head to see Goku standing with his hands on his hips and...Launch on the floor?

"That's not very nice!" He told the unconscious blonde.

"Y...you don't hold back, even against women..." Her eyes widen at seeing their master hiding inside a drawer "What an indifferent guy..."

She blinked once then twice before asking "Master Roshi is it already time for training?"

"Can we please!? I've waited so long already!" Her son pleaded with him.

"Eh!?" Their martial arts master froze having his finger pointed down at Launch passed out form "A-ahh, that's right! Training!" Gine gave him a questioning look, at his position "Strong wind from the southwest! Barometer high but falling!" he quickly told the two before standing up "Feels like perfect weather for training."

Goku cheered as Gine kept staring at the old hermit hoping he gets the clue but knowing him he won't until someone tells him "We need to change Master Roshi!"

"Hm...oh right!" He slowly walked out of the room shutting the door softly.

Getting out of bed, Gine walks over to the drawer in only her white shirt and panties, the islands heat is a complete opposite of her dream, "Here you go Goku!" she tosses him his clothes and walked back to the bed laying her clothes there as she began to take off her shirt.

Goku walked over to the door facing it as he began to change back into his regular clothing. As he began to change his underwear he could have sworn he heard Master Roshi grumbling from the other side. Shrugging it off he threw his top to the door handle as he finished putting on his uniform "Ready mom?" he turned around to see her sliding on her pants.

"Almost," She quickly finished with her pants and tying up her shoes "Done!"

Her son went over to the door turning the handle where his shirt lay and opened it "Huh?" There was a strange wind coming from inside the house hitting his face briefly but still strongly "Master Roshi was right, there is strong wind coming from the southwest."

Gine going over to the door didn't feel anything and shrugged off the random comment he made as they made their way to training.

"Today, we'll embark on our training on the study of the martial arts." Master Roshi came closer to his three students "Before we begin, though, let me tell you just a little bit about martial arts itself." He gave them all a look "The reason one learns martial arts is to win in battles! Not to make girls say" he then gave them a funny face with his eyes moving above and swaying his body around "Oh beef cakes you're so strong I want you!" he threw a kiss playing his character well, before clearing his throat he said "Or in Gine's case impressing a man and giving him private lessons!" Gine gave him a confuse stare as he mentioned her.