Chapter 6

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE WE'VE GONE THROUGH TO COLLECT THESE THINGS!? WE SHOULD USE THEM FOR SOMETHING COOLER!"

"OH THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CRITICISM, BUT I'LL PASS! FUNNY TO HEAR YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT, TOO, SINCE YOU HAVEN'T ONCE COME IN HANDY THIS ENTIRE TIME!"

The Son's watched as the blue haired teen and pig argued over the usage of the dragon balls. They didn't feel like breaking up their fight since this is their regular, but were feeling exasperated with their constant bickering. It's their constant arguing that caused Goku to get hurt by some bunny gang.

Gine applied more pressure on Goku's black eye with the ice pack she was given back on the last town. She knew his black eye should disappear before nightfall, but it still irritated her how he got injured trying to protect the two up front. She should've found a way to help him, but Goku wanted to protect everyone by himself. At first she found it cute he wanted to defend them, but when Monster Carrot turned Bulma into a carrot, they found themselves in a predicament.

The Rabbit gang tied her up and threatens that if she moved that they'll turn Goku into a carrot and if Goku tries anything they were going to turn her into a carrot and eat Bulma!

Luckily, Yamcha showed up and helped Goku save the day. Gine wished she could've thanked him, but he disappeared right before she shredded the rope and Bulma changed back.

"Eh?"

Goku looked up at his mother "What's wrong momma?"

"I thought I heard something." She said turning around to the empty road.

The young Son couldn't turn his head, since his mother was holding it in place, while she pressed the cool pack on his face. He knew her hearing was better than his, but he couldn't hear anything other than the two arguing next to them.

"Maybe its no-," She gasps with her eyes widening, before Gine could warn anyone a rocket came from the left towards them, hitting their car.

"YAH!" Everyone screams as they were all blown off the car along with bits and pieces of it. Their car's main parts hit one of the giant mushroom trees making it explode on collision. The gang all landed on the ground with excruciating pain.

"O...owwie...!"

"Ugugugug...wh...what...happened?"

"...My...head."

"Ahhh, t-that was a surprise...!"

They all moaned in pain and gave a yelp when a giant, grey machine jumped out of nowhere towards them. The group unconsciously huddled closer to one another at the unknown creature in front of them "What is that!?" Goku exclaimed from under his mother's arms. She hugged him tight as they saw the machine digging through the scrap of metal.

"I've come to repossess your dragon balls!" The giant booms showing the suitcase where five of the dragon balls were hidden "So long suckers!"

"EH!" Everyone gave a surprise gasp as he started hopping over every mushroom tree.

Goku blinked twice as he said "What a strange person..."

Bulma gave a loud gasp screaming out "H-hurry up and catch them! He stole the dragon balls!"

The dark haired duo nodded slowly with their mouths still slightly agape, Gine grabbed Goku taking off "Flying Nimbus!" she dropped him on Nimbus as soon as the cloud was under them.

"Ah! Over there!" Goku pointed down quickly having Nimbus fly him lower.

Gine landed on the ground watching her son yell at the robot before saying "Goku I think someone was inside and...unfortunately they must've left." Goku turned his head to his mother then back at the machine.