Testing and A Fatal Phone Call (last chapter)

This will be the last chapter! I've decided on ending it here and making a sequel. Sorry for such short notice but thanks for everyone who reads and supports this story (:

Dedicated to ElyseWeasley because i'm obsessed with her story and shes super sweet.

-------------

I nervously tapped my foot against the marble floor of the kitchen. I was sipping on a cup of tea, trying to calm my nerves. My mum was coming home today and this also happened to be the day when I went in for final testing. Basically this was the day where I found out if my cancer was something that would be gone with a few treatments or something that was fatal.

I tried not to think about it as I waited for my mum. After last night I knew my relationship with Harry was going well but I still didn't know if he considered us dating. Things were so messed up. Another thing that bothered me was Tyler. I didn't know why I was worrying about him especially when I had Harry but we had been going out for a while. It wasn't like him to just break up with me and be gone for good. I had a nervous feeling about him.

The doorbell rang, breaking me out of my day dreaming. I rushed to the door, pulling it open to reveal.. Kelly?

"Kelly? What are you doing here?" I said, a smile snaking its way on my face.

"You think I would leave you to go get those tests alone?" She said, wrapping her arms around me.

I hugged her back tightly, my smile growing wider every second.

"You're amazing" I said

"Oh I'm not done" she said, leading me to the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" I asked, pouring her a cup of tea

"I brought you two surprises" she grinned

I lifted the tea cup to my lips taking a sip and thought for a minute. "What have you done?" I asked, placing the cup back down on the kitchen table.

"I didn't come alone" She said, giggling.

I raised one eye brow in confusing "I don't und-"

"Kelly? Belle? Where are you guys? I can't find anything in this house!" I heard a familiar Irish voice yell from the front door.

My eyes widened and I broke out into another smile.

"You didn't..." I said in an amused voice

"She did" an Irish voice answered from behind me.

I turned around and saw Niall standing in the doorway, holding a bag of Nandos.

"Niall!" I yelled, jumping up and hugging him.

"Belle!" He chirped happily, hugging me back.

"What are you doing here!?" I yelled

"When Kelly told us about.. er... you being sick and all, I decided I wanted to come and support you, ya know with your tests" He said beaming.

"Aw Kelly!" I said grinning, she grinned back and ran over to us

"I know I'm the best!" She said, pulling us in for a giant group hug.

When we finally stopped hugging we all sat down at the table and ate the Nandos that Kelly had brought as her second surprise.

"Im stuffed" Said Kelly, leaning back in her chair and rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah seriously Niall how much food did you bring?" I asked, looking at my plate that was still full of pasta.

"Yum!" He said, licking his plate clean of his peri peri chicken.