Forgivness

I like the pic of Harry on the side bar because he look genually happy(: and the song is one that im kinda obsessed with and its kind of slow and calming so i put it on the side because it kinda fits with the chapter, i think.

I opened my eyes and looked around my quiet room. My head was pounding and I felt sick. What was wrong with me? I looked at my phone which was open to twitter. I bit my lip to fight back tears. I could only imagine what kind of new things people have posted. I shut off my phone and got out of bed to look at myself in the mirror. I looked different, almost sick. I certainly felt sick. My skin was paler and I had a splitting headache. That’s what I get for crying the whole night I guess. I made my way over to the door where I found a note.

Dear Belle,

I’m really sorry about everything last night. You’re so beautiful and strong. Don’t let what people say hurt you because you’re perfect. I had to leave for work but I called in sick for you; I thought you would want a day off after everything. Please call me as soon as you wake up. I’m coming over right after work and we are going to have a girl’s night. I love you.

Xx Kelly

Her note made me smile. At least someone cared about me. I hopped in the shower and washed away the bad memories those tweets had brought back. Why was I dwelling in the past when I had my whole future? I was better.. I wasn’t sick anymore so why was it so hard to read those tweets? I soon got out of the shower and put on a long sleeved Abercrombie shirt and an old pair of sweatpants. I put my hair in a ponytail and decided to watch some films. I grabbed some breakfast and said hello to the maid who was cleaning the first floor as I headed to the loft room. I decided to watch mean girls. That movie always made me feel better.

Two hours and lots of drama later, I heard the front door open and heard Kelly talking.

“HELLOOO? ANYONE HOME?”

“DOWN HERE!” I yelled back, not bothering to move.

Kelly immediately made her way over to the loft and set down a bag full of snacks, drinks, and girly magaizines.

“How was work?” I asked, turning towards her.

“About that..” She said with a sheepish smile.

“What-“ I was cut off by five loud boys entering the room. My eyes went wide when I realized Kelly had brought Harry and the boys with her.

“KELLY!” I hissed. “What are they doing here” I said gesturing to the boys who were snooping around the room.

“Nice crib” Niall commented with his Irish accent. I turned my face into a scowl and glared at Kelly.

“They came into Nandos looking for you” She explained.

“That doesn’t tell me why they are here in my house!” I yelled.

“Aw cmon Belle, we just wanted to see you” Said Harry. He stood in the side of the room with his hands in his chino pockets. I hurt to hear his voice. It hurt to try and convince myself that maybe he did care about me.. because I knew that wasn’t true. Not even my own mother cared about me. She was always away. The only person I had was Kelly. And right now she wasn’t a favourite of mine.

“Yeah well then maybe you should have called or something” I snapped back, crossing my arms.

Harrys face fell and he looked hurt. Yeah well that’s exactly how I felt when I didn’t hear from him. The rest of the boys stayed quiet before Niall finally piped up.

“So.. who wants some food?” He asked, flashing a smile. He was so cute I couldn’t help but smile myself.

“Kitchen is down the hall and to the right” I told him.

“Sweet!” He said, getting up to leave. The rest of the boys followed him out except for Harry who came and sat next to me.

“Well.. I think ill go make sure the boys don’t break anything?” Said Kelly breaking the awkward silence. She got up and left, leaving harry and I alone. I just looked down at the floor, hoping he’d say something.

“Listen Belle..Kelly told us about the tweets.” I froze. Did he know about my cancer? Did he know about all the things people made up about me? He was going to hate me; he was going to think I was a slut because… no belle don’t think of that. It’s over and done with. There’s nothing you can do. Well I pretty much ruined any chance I had with Harry now.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were getting hate mail?” He asked. I looked at him and saw concern in his eyes. Did he really care about me? I felt my lip quiver as I began to cry. No one understood why it hurt so much. People were so cruel, they didn’t understand. Harry pulled me onto his lap and let me cry on his shoulder. He rubbed my back soothingly and kissed my hair repeating the words “It’s okay Belle. You’re beautiful Belle.” That made me cry harder to think someone thought I was beautiful. After all that time of me feeling so weak and ugly and stupid because of my illness… someone thought I was beautiful. After a while of me crying and Harry trying to comfort me, I finally lifted my head up and looked at harry in the eyes. He gave me a small smile which I returned. I slid off his lap, wiping at my wet eyes, trying to get rid of the stray tears. Harry grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

“Belle… what are they saying that’s making you so upset?” He asked, looking unsure.

“Harry there’s something you should know” I said, taking a deep breath.

“You can tell me anything” He said, with a smile.

“Well about a year ago-“ I was cut off by the boys entering the room.

“We made popcorn!” Zayn shouted excitedly, obviously not noticing I had been crying.

“Your room is soooo cool!” Louis shouted. Liam hit his arm and have me an apologetic smile.

“WHAT? How do you know that!?” I asked looking at Kelly. She was laughing but as soon as she saw me she stopped and put her hands up in defense.

“I tried to stop them I swear.” I just shook my head and rolled my eyes.

“OKAY MOVIE TIME!” Louis yelled, hopping over the couch onto me and Harry.

I closed my eyes as pain shot up my legs. Louis immediately scrambled off of me.

“Are you okay Belle? Did I hurt you?” He asked, looking at me.

“No no, im just not as strong as I thought I guess” I said with a small smile. Something was deffinetly wrong with me. I was feeling sick and now I was getting weaker? Something wasn’t right. Let’s hope I wasn’t… no I couldn’t be pregnant.

“Im so sorry belle, ill be more careful” Lou said.

“Thanks Louis” I responded, patting a spot next to me for him to sit down.

He smiled and took the seat next to me, cuddling next to Liam who was beside him choosing a movie for us to watch.

I felt Harrys arm slide around my shoulder and I instantly cuddled next to him, forgetting my worries and just enjoying the moment.

At that moment I let myself believe that these people actually cared about me. It’s funny to think that earlier today I had felt so alone… but now I knew that I had five new friends who would always be there for me. That thought didn’t make me feel worthless at all. 

DUN DUN DUN so dramatic. Yayy they made up! And belle finally realizes that people care about her! Good for belle. My chappys have been shorter latetly but im updating more soo i guess thats good. Like i always say : thanks for the reads i love you guys so much and im sorry for mistakes. I would LOVE comments, votes and such. Im always a friendly person so dont be afraid to message me or anything, i actually love getting messages. many kisses and hugs,

Avery xoxo