Bad Memories

Throughout my restless night, Harry's phone managed to ring about 12345432 times. Okay maybe not that many but a whole lot of times and if you knew how I am about my sleep you would know that I wasn't very pleased. At one point of the night I was contemplating throwing that annoying ass piece of technology out the damn window. Yes, I was that mad. It seems like Harry styles is very popular because every time I would begin to fall asleep his phone would start buzzing with a call from I'm sure everyone in his contact list trying to figure out where his precious phone was. I would have gone out of bed to turn it off except I threw it across the room onto my beanbag chair before I fell asleep so I didn't have to look at it and the fact that it was still locked. I felt bad enough that I basically committed a crime by taking his phone; I didn't want to be reminded every time I looked at it sitting on my nightstand. Can you even go to jail for that? I pretty much took someone's property... not just someone's- I took a famous persons phone. I groaned in bed thinking about it. Okay so maybe I was being dramatic. I didn't actually steal the phone; I just took it so I could return it safely. It's just a phone... but still.

*buzzzzzz buzzzzzz buzzzzzz

Oh look, another call for Harry the fricking great Styles who has managed to indirectly ruin my night. I waited a good 5 minutes before I slid out of bed and walked over to my closet to get ready for the day, ignoring the call. With everything going on I almost forgot that I had plans with Kelly today. We were going house hunting since we were planning on buying a flat together. I walked to my closet deciding what to wear. I wanted to look grown up since I would be purchasing my own apartment but I would be walking around most of the day so I wanted to also be comfy. I settled with a pair of pale pink jack wills skinny jeans and a loose fitting grey pull over. I grabbed clean undergarments and headed to the bathroom to shower. I looked myself over in the mirror, sighing and slumping my shoulders. My lack of sleep was obvious by the dark circles under my blue eyes and my chestnut hair was tangled and a mess. I quickly hopped in the shower letting the warm water cleanse me and clear my head. When I got out, I threw my hair into a messy bun to be dealt with later. As I was pulling on my clothes I heard the familiar ring of my cell phone. Cher Lloyd- Grow Up filled the room as my phone continued to ring before I jogged over to answer it.

" I gotta flow that'll make you drop, I gotta flow that'll make you pop, I gotta flow that'll make your mother and your father call the cops"

"Hello?" I said, hopping on one leg to pull my jeans on.

"GOOOD MORNING PRINCESS!" Kelly yelled on the other end. I flinched pulling the phone slightly away from my ear.

"Yeah yeah good morning" I replied placing the phone on my shoulder so I could button up my jeans. I walked into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair.

"Are you excited for today?" She chirped.

"Yeah super excited" I said rolling my eyes. Anyone who can be this happy at 9:00 in the morning deserves an award or something.

"Okay great because we have, like 11 different places to look at!" she gushed. I moaned into the phone obviously not pleased.

"I thought we agreed we were going to look at those four we liked and that was it" I said, looking myself over in the mirror.

"It'll be so fun I promise. I'm coming to get you in 20 minutes so be ready, I'm bringing breakfast! See you soon , muah!" The phone line went dead .

I washed my face and started to do my makeup. I kept it basic and natural looking- just some mascara, foundation and eyeliner. I undid my long hair from the bun and watched it fall a couple inches above my hips. I worked my way brushing it out until it was knot free. My hair was naturally wavy and I didn't feel like straightening it so I just braided it down my back and grabbed my bag to wait for Kelly. Right as I was leaving I looked over at Harry's phone on the beanbag chair, I decided on taking it with me I walked over and stuffed it into my bag. I slipped my own phone into my back pocket and walked outside just as Kelly's silver BMW pulled into my driveway.