The Bet

hey hey hey. LOOK WHO IS BACK FROM VACAY. MEEE!! i had a lot of fun but i am happy to come back and post more often. speaking of that. HOLY IOUEDSBJ I HAVE OVER 100 READS. LOL I KNOW THAT'S NOT A LOT BUT BEFORE I LEFT I HAD LESS THEN 50 SO I'M PRETTY HAPPY. Thanks for the reads and enjoy this chappy. I didn't proofread so sorry if you find mistakes!

xoxo

Avery

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With my eyes practically glued to the car window, I gawked at the site of Harry's house. He had a beautiful home but that's not what I was so surprised about. His house happened to be located on the same street as my old house used to be. I grew up in my previous house. It held memories of me and my father I knew I would never forget; Just being on this street brought back recollections that made me smile. I closed my eyes, trying to bring back the memories of living in my old house. All the times I stayed outside playing football with my dad in the street... when I learned how to ride a bike down my driveway... even when I decided to run away because my parents wouldn't let me quit school. Yeah, I was a crazy kid but I'm sure you all have embarrassing child memories as well. Harry squeezed my hand lightly, pulling me out of the dream state I was in. I opened my eyes and looked around, noticing we were the only ones left in the car. I felt a blush creep up my face and I bit my lip feeling embarrassed. Harry just gave me a smile and led me out of the car.

"Like my house, eh?" He said with a wink.

"It's ace! Really lovely" I said smiling at him. His house wasn't too big, which was surprising considering he was a pop star. It was a quant cottage looking house from the front with a beautiful garden and tall trees. It had vines growing along the right side of the house and it was made of brick. It looked like a normal British home that you would see. I would never expect this to be housing someone famous. I smiled to myself walking in. Automatically I could hear voices wafting from the kitchen.

"bollocks!" I heard someone yell from where everyone was. "Niall clean that up!"

I gave harry a weird look and he just shrugged. He walked into the kitchen to see what all the noise was about.

"Oh clear off Liam, I'll get it." I heard Niall mumble just as I walked into the kitchen. As soon as I saw what had happened I burst out laughing. Niall had managed to spill a whole bowl of popcorn all over the floor and him. He smiled sheepishly when he noticed I was laughing at him. He was like a little penguin, so cute and innocent. He began to pick up the food, popping some into his mouth every so often. Harry just shook his head and pulled on my hand, walking out of the kitchen.

"Let me give you a tour" He said, looking back to smile at me. I nodded and proceeded to follow him. He led me through different rooms, showing me everything until finally we arrived in his music room. It was small but homey. He led me around showing me different devices and what they are used for.

"Would you like to hear a song?" Harry asked. I looked at him and he smiled genially. I blushed and nodded.

Taking a seat in the corner of the room behind a glass wall, I watched as harry set up his microphone and started the music. Instantly my face lit up at his song choice. The opening part to "with you" by Chris brown came on. I smiled like an idiot while Harry sung the song. It was such a sweet gesture I could have kissed him then and there. I closed my eyes and listen to his beautiful voice.

Hey! Little mama,

Ooh, you're a stunner

Hot..little figure,

Yes, you're a winner

And I'm so glad to be yours,

You're a class all your own