Twitter

Dedicated to my new wattpad friend; She has a really good Janoskians story thingy you should read if you like them! :D

“Order up!” I heard the cook yell from the kitchen. I raced over grabbing the food that was placed on the counter and made my way out into the seating area of the restaurant to deliver my tables food. As I made my way into the back of the restaurant I checked my phone again. I had been checking it all morning and afternoon hoping to hear from Harry. I had left around 9 in the morning because I had an midday shift at Nandos. Harry and the boys had already gone off into the studio to record so I didn’t get to say goodbye. Thinking of Harry only made me confused and frustrated. I was confused with his feelings toward me. Did he really like me or was it just a one night kind of thing? And if he did, what was this freaking bet they were talking about? I was frustrated because I HAVNT HEARD FROM HIM ALL DAY! A call would be nice. I wouldn’t mind a quick hello, or even a text. Like “hey belle had a good time last night hope to see you soon.” I could even deal with “hey belle” but instead I got nothing. Zilch. Zero.  I glared at the clock hanging above the doorway. One more hour and I’ll be free of this place for the day. Then I can go home and complain alone. That’s the spirit, Belle!

~*

“HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY, BUT HERES MY NUMBER, SO CALL ME MAYBE?!” I belted the words to call my maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen as I danced around in the shower, scrubbing away my bad vibes and trying to forget about a certain curly haired boy who by the way still hasn’t texted me.

“AND ALL THE OTHER BOYS, TRY TO CHASEEE MEEE, SO HERES MY NUMBER. CALL ME MAYBE?” I finished the song with bang by accidentally slipping and falling bum first on the wet ground.

“urrffg” I muttered, holding my bottom and letting the water pelt me in the face. When I was finally done in the shower, I toweled myself off and got changed into my favourite outfit; sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I kept it classy with a messy bun, not even combing my hair out. I took a long, romantic walk to the fridge to see my best friends, ben and jerry for some ice cream bonding time. (That’s an ice cream brand if you didn’t know. Like if they don’t have if where you’re from!:) I plopped down on the sofa and opened my laptop. I went to all my regular websites, doing some online shopping and such until I decided to go on twitter. First thing I noticed was that my followers went up about 500 people. Okay strange… I clicked on the mentions and saw I had many comments. Some were nice, some were mean and some were plain weird.

“Harryslovaa12: Who is that bitch with Harry? She better not be dating him or their will be a problem”

Whoah back it up harryslovaa. Who said I was dating him and how did she even know? I didn’t post any pics of us together and she didn’t look old enough to be at that club we went to last night.

“oneDlovin: I ship belle and harry so hard!! Please follow me belle!!!”

I clicked follow on this girls page then kept scrolling.

“1Dluvr4ever: They make such a cute couple! Awe happy for them! #harrysnewgirl”

I clicked on the hashtag and saw there were TONS of people talking about Harry and I. then I saw the pictures. Someone had posted a picture of me and Harry leaving the club, hand in hand. Also there was a picture of us smiling as we went into his house.

Waaiiit… how did people get these? This is crazy. How did people even know who I was!? Even crazier. I closed my laptop and put my head in my hands. I was so tired and confused.. this was too much to handle. I was just drifting off to sleep before I heard the doorbell. I was too tired to get up so I left it. Then again the doorbell rang.

“UGH I hate people” I muttered as I dragged myself to the front door. I opened it to find a very excited Kelly holding a very crumpled magazine. She shoved the magazine into my face, blocking my view.

“My best friends famous!” She sang, as she skipped into the living room, slamming my front door in the process.

“Wha-“ I began, but the I looked down at the magazine she had given me.

Harry styles and his new girlfriend?” was printed at the top of the page, with a picture of Harry and I. My eyes widened.

“How? Where did you find this? When was this published?” I asked. I was freaking out on the inside. This was bad, very bad.

“You went out with Harry, at the super mart, came out this morning” Kelly answered not even looking up from my laptop which she had started to use.

“No, no, no!!” I said, falling onto the sofa, desperately clawing at my face.

“Calm down, you should be excited, you’re practically famo- WOW look at all these followers you got on twitter!!” she shouted.

“Kelly, this is SO BAD!”

“I don’t see how. This is great!” She beamed, looking through my mentions.

“Kelly, THEY will obviously see this!!” I said, emphasizing the word ‘they’.

Her face dropped as she read one of the comments.

“What?” I asked, making my way over to the computer. Kelly quickly turned the computer out of my view.

“It really doesn’t matter what people think. As long as you’re happy” she said, looking me in the eyes.

“What are you talking about..”

“Just know that people love and care about you” she said, with a nervous smile.

“Give me the computer..” I said, eyeing her cautiously.

“Want to watch a movie!? We would have a girls night? It will be so fun!” She said changing the subject.

“Kelly…” I said, getting annoyed.

“I heard the hunger games just came out! Let’s watch!”

I quickly grabbed the computer, looking at the tweet she had clicked.

“Belle no-“

But the damage was already done. I was already reading what the tweet said. I felt my eyes watering and I bit my lip so I wouldn’t cry.

“Belle it’s okay…” Kelly said, sitting close to me and rubbing my back in a comforting way. I just kept reading over the tweet. I barely registered what Kelly was saying.

“Jade_maee129: That ugly slut is with Harry? Yeah right! She probably did it for attention. That’s what she did back in junior high when she got pregnant. I hope she’s reading this so she knows shes just as hopeless as she was last year. #wehatebelle”

They didn’t know. They didn’t understand why I missed all that school. I wasn’t pregnant. I wasn’t a slut. They were so heartless. They made me feel so stupid, like I was nothing.; like I was worthless. My fingers immediately traced the tattoo on my wrist. Worthless…

I bolted up the stairs into my room, locking the door and ignoring Kelly who was begging for me to let her in. I looked at the celling, repeating the word in my head. Worthless.. I was worthless and weak. I was stupid and ugly. Maybe that’s why Harry didn’t want me. I wasn’t good enough.  I closed my eyes and silently sobbed; wishing I would never have to get out of bed and face what people had to say.

I remembered the quote Harry had used before when he was talking about the hate he received:

“I’ve always wanted to be one of those people who didn’t really care that much about what other people thought about them. But I just don’t think I am.”

I couldn’t agree with him more.

Honestly.. this cappy is just sad and boring. 1D WILL be in the next one i promise. this is kinda like a filler chap because i have major writers block and im not exactly sure where i want this story to go. if you have ideas im all ears! Thanks for the reads and sorry for any mistakes. Love you all, kisses!

xoxo

Avery