Mistakes, Misunderstandings, and a Phone Call

Heeyy guys, let’s make a deal. The more comments and votes I get, the more ill update (:

As soon as I woke up I was in the bathroom with an aching stomach. I hated throwing up, it was gross and unsanitary, but I had no choice. It seemed like I was always getting sick lately. I called Nandos to tell them I wouldn’t be at work today then I took a long, relaxing shower. After my shower, I got changed into some simple sweatpants and a lounge tank. I truly didn’t feel like doing anything today but Kelly and I were planning to go and sign for the new apartment today and I knew I couldn’t miss that. I decided that some relaxing wouldn’t hurt. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.  As I made my way over to the bedsit, memories of the sleepover with the boys and Kelly filled my mind. I don’t know how in such a short time I could become so close to these boys, but already I was glad I had them. I plopped down in the exact spot I had sit with Harry, turning on the telly and letting my mind be consumed by the episode of SpongeBob I had decided on.

About an hour later I heard the familiar buzz of my phone. I reached over the table and grabbed it, checking the caller ID which read ‘Kelly’.

“Hello?” I asked my voice groggy and tired.

“Hey there sunshine, what are ya up to?”

“Ya know… being lazy..”

“Oh fun, well im coming in an hour to get you for the apartment signing, okay?”

“Alright see ya then” I said, and with that I hung up the phone. All I wanted to do was sleep and not move, but I guess I was going to have to.

After 30 more minutes of watching SpongeBob, I went to the bathroom to clean my teeth, wash my face, and take some medicine for my stomach. I put on a pair of grey Jack Wills jeans and a white and blue striped tshirt. I decided on no makeup, who was I trying to impress, the apartment owner? Just as I was outing my hair into a ponytail, my phone buzzed with a message from Kelly

Outside

I grabbed my phone, put on my blue TOMS and headed to Kelly’s car.

~*

After signing for the apartment, Kelly and I decided to grab some Starbucks. I ordered a small coffee, staying away from food, I wasn’t really hungry anyway. We picked a small table by the window overlooking the city.

“so how was your date last night?” asked Kelly, taking a sip of her latte.

I smiled at the thought, “It was really fun.. hes a thoughtful guy.”

“What did Tyler say about it?”

I looked down, nervously gripping my coffee with both hands.

“He uhh, doesn’t know.”

“Mmmm…” Kelly replied cooly.

I just avoided eye contact as she took a long sip of her drink. I swear sometimes she was like my mother, not my best friend.

“And why is that” she continued.

“I didn’t tell him?” I said

“Belle.. why are you keeping secrets from him?”

“Honestly, I don’t know” I frowned. “I don’t want him to think something is going on between Harry and I because nothing is”

“That’s such a lie” she snapped.

I looked up at him in surprise. “What?”

“You and I both know something is going on between you and Harry, I can see it when you’re together.”