Shut Up and Dance

I clutched onto the seat for my dear life as Kelly sped down the road to the club. What is it about Justin Bieber that makes her go crazy? His song 'boyfriend' was now currently blasting through the speakers and Kelly was singing along, badly I might add. She made a quick right causing me to crash into the side of the car.

"Kelllyy!" I squealed, adjusting my dress and trying to sit back up.

"Yeeeessss?" She answered flashing me a huge grin.

"Would you watch it? You're going to get us killed!" I practically screeched. Did that sign say the speed limit was 45? We are so not going 45, more like 70.

"Relax" She breathed, tapping her fingers to the music. "We're almost there" She said, excitement dancing in her eyes.

Yet again I was thrown into the side of the car as she made a sharp right into the back parking lot of the night club. I tried to yell but it sounded more like "uurrggghh". Kelly just laughed and undid her seat belt, hopping out of the car. I did the same and checked her rear view mirror to make sure my makeup didn't smudge.

"You look hot, now let's go!" She said, grabbing my arm and pulling me to the Club. There was a line that was so long it almost went around the side of the building.

"Great, now we wait here for four hours" I said, feeling grumpy. I just wanted to party but I guess it was going to have to wait.

"Not on my watch!" said Kelly grabbing my arm and pulling me to the front. I watched in horror as we got dirty looks and some remarks about going to the back of the line. I tried to pry Kelly's hand off my arm but she continued pulling me to the front. Her eyes looked around for something, or someone I wasn't exactly sure.

"Are you crazy? What are we doing!?" I hissed quietly, trying not to draw attention. Kellys eyes lit up as soon as she saw a group of people walking toward the club. There were about 3 girls and 5 guys.

"Watch this" Kelly said with a mysterious grin on her face. Before I could even react I was being pushed over to the group who was now entering the club. My eyes widened and I tried to turn around but to no avail. Kelly continued pushing me, blending us into the group who was now entering the club. When we were finally safely inside the club, I turned on my heels, almost bumping into Kelly.

"No need to thank me" She said smirking. Is she serious?

"Kelly are you cra-" Kelly placed her finger over my mouth.

"Shut up and dance!" She screamed close to my ear so I could hear her over the music which was blaring loudly. She grabbed my hand as we walked over to the dance floor. I decided to just let loose and have fun. Drinks were being passed around and sweaty bodies were pressed together as everyone danced and enjoyed themselves. I danced until I felt like my knees would give out. I walked over to a table where the rest of my friends were hanging out, talking and taking shots. I sat down in the booth and checked my phone. No messages. I sighed and put my phone into my clutch that I had managed to hang onto the whole time I was dancing. Suddenly a bright light flashed in my purse- it was Harry's phone. I grabbed it and looked at the new message from Niall.

"Hey, Belle? We just got to the club, see ya soon"

I put the phone away and made my way to the front where they would soon be entering. I pushed past bodies and ignored the stares of some obviously horny guys before I saw the front door open to behold none other than One Direction. A couple people turned around to see who had just entered. Girl's mouths hung open as they looked the boys up and down. Some boys looked envious; others glared at their direction. I on the other hand probably looked like an idiot staring at them as they made their way over to the dance floor.