Cyden's POV

As I kick the door shut, I push Emily's back against it. The feeling of her lips is enough to make any man fall to his knees. Her rose perfume lures me in as her feminine figure keeps me trapped. What is she doing to me? I'm completely consumed by the beauty in front of me. Our lips brush each other in a dance we seem to know from years of practice. The sweet taste of Emily encourages me to push myself closer to her and tangle my hands in her long curly hair. Bitting her lower lip, the moans emitted drive me to want more. More of her. I've never felt this much passion for anyone in my life. My lips travel along her jaw, tracing her neck as I bit and suck on each tender spot. Emily moans my name, calling forth a primal groan from deep inside of me. I feel tempted to rip the dress from her perfect body, but manage to restrain myself. I could not get the conversation in the garden out of my thoughts. She's ready. I can't wait to show her what her future holds. 

I hastily plant a kiss on her cheek before pulling away. "I love you Emily".

"And I love you" she smiles staring straight back at me, no doubt in her feature. 

"Let's get ready for bed" I suggest. We follow our usual evening routine, as Emily showers I get her something to sleep in. Every time I walk to her wardrobe in the princess suite I have to restrain myself. I could easily pick one of the revealing prices of lingerie that fill the many draws, but I opt for a slightly less revealing nightgown. If I saw here in any lingerie I wouldn't be able to hold myself back. Walking back to my room I hear the shower still running. Placing her clothes on my bed I turn to see the bathroom door ajar. From the crack I can see the outlines of her figure through the fogged up shower door. Taking a deep breath, I decide to wait on the balcony. After a few minutes Emily appears ready for bed and I quickly have a cold shower. 

What am I going to do with you my queen?