Part 24: I'm Done

Hey guys, it's ya' boy BlackJack.😂😂 Ignore my fucking stupidity. I'm here to tell y'all that this part will be the last one for a while because I'm working on a collab story with sunshine7893 and we're doing the story on the collab name of SavagexSunshine. The story is a Naruto x Tokyo Ghoul x OC story and I noticed people don't really fuck with x Reader so that's why it's OC. And isn't it funny that I named this part "I'm done" when this finna' get put on hold??😂😂🤣😂 But anyway, if you have any suggestions for my story, put them in the comments. Now, onward with the POWER OF YOUTH!!!! Hahahaha!!!! Scatter!!

NOW ON WITH THE STORY, MY FELLOW SHINOBI!!

Takihiro P.O.V.

I look at my clock and it's 9:55. On a Saturday. I turn it away and go back to sleep. But, Dad told me that Naruto wants to talk to me.

Fine. Fuck it. But he has 10 minutes. On the dot.

Hey, Taki. Naruto said with a grin.

What you do want? I ask Naruto.

I wanted to talk to you about training with Boruto, Sarada and Kazumi.

On a Saturday??? A fucking Saturday?? I ask Naruto.

Look, I came to you because I thought you were into this sort of thing.

Oh, I love training, just not on FUCKING SATURDAY!!!

Ok, now you don't have a choice, show up to train or you're suspended as a ninja.

Fine. Fuck it. But only if we're by ourselves. I say to Naruto as I get ready to train.

When is it?? I also ask him.

Right now. He responds.

You're up to something. This is why I don't like you. You get on my fucking nerves. Now, get the fuck out my room before I break your fucking jaw. Got me out here on a fucking Saturday.

Stop complaining like a fucking baby!!!! Naruto said.

A ninja's work is never done, Taki. Mom says to me smiling.

Y'all are like fucking robots. The only real ones are Dad, Uncle Hiroto, Neji, Sarada and Kazumi. Everyone else are just sheep. I say to Naruto and Mom.

Oh, whatever!! It's not like you're that important! Konoha doesn't even need you. You could leave and we'd be perfectly fine without you. Naruto says arrogantly.

Naruto, what the hell is wrong with you???!!! He's one of our strongest shinobi!!! What the fuck are you doing!!!! Dad asked Naruto in anger and rage, defending me.

He's right. Let him think that. It's alright, because when you cussed him out, I packed up. I'm leaving today. I say to everyone, no one hearing me.

GODDAMNIT!!!!! I SAID WE'RE FUCKING LEAVING!!! DO NONE OF YOU FUCKING LISTEN?!!!!!!?!!!? Shadow said ripping and storming out of my vocal cords.

Wait, Taki. No. Don't go!!! Sarada said.

I don't listen, flip off Naruto and walk out of the house with my duffel bag on my shoulder.

Hey, who do you think you are??!! I'm the Hokage. Do I need to show you why??!!!! Naruto said angrily.

Try me, bitch!! And watch I break yo' fucking neck!!!! Shadow said having enough of Naruto's bullshit for one day.

RASENGAN!!! Naruto said trying to charge at me hitting me with his jutsu.

I dodge and I hit him with a Flame Fist. Then I just start hitting the shit out of him until Boruto tries to break it up, but I end up hitting him with a couple of licks too.

That's it!!!! I'm sick of you!! If you wanna leave, it's perfectly fine with me! Naruto said.

Bet. I got yo' punk ass cause' you taking me for a joke. I'm leaving. I say storming away from the house and walking towards the gate.

Wait, Taki, where are you going?? Kazumi asked me.

I pull her into a hug and then I give her a kis.

I'm leaving Konoha. For a while. I tell Kazumi.

Ok..... When are you coming back?

In a couple of months. But I can't make promises. Not good at keeping 'em. This is goodbye, I guess.

If you don't come back, can I have your headband?? Kazumi asked me.

Hell no. It's there, leave it there...better yet, keep it. It'll remind you of me. But I gotta go.

Ok. Then she starts tearing up and hugs me. I'll miss you, okay?
Just.... don't......die.

I won't. That I can promise. I love you. I say to her.

I love you too. Kazumi responds.

And with that, I walk out the gate and I officially leave Konoha. I'm now a rogue ninja. But they can try and find me, but they'll be running in circles because they'll never find me. Because I no longer will let anyone control my destiny. My path. My choices. Only me. From me. By me. Forever me. I'm done.

To be continued........

Yep. TBC!!! I may use the same story or I'll possibly make Unbreakable Love Part 2. Soon. Gotta give it time. pikatachi sunshine7893 Multi-Collab? UL Part 2??? As always, thank you for your support. I love y'all, I hope y'all liked the story. Stay safe, don't eat all yo' lockdown snacks, and I pray for y'all. Stay safe.✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽 ~ Jack