Part 17: The Defenders vs. Kakashi!!

Just wanna tell y'all, All the kids in Boruto including Kazumi and Takihiro are 18 and all the older ones(Naruto, Neji, Tenten, Rock, Sakura, Sasuke) are 33 and Kakashi is 41. Sorry for not telling y'all sooner. Just informing y'all. Enjoy Part 17!!!

Takihiro P.O.V.

Me and my fellow Defenders are waiting for Kakashi to show up at the training grounds and we've been waiting for at LEAST 10 minutes.

Where's Kakashi??!! Boruto asked angrily. Is he even showing up?!

He should be and I know he's doing this on purpose. I respond.

And he's right behind us. I say.

How do you- AHHHHHHHH!!!! Boruto said in shock as Kakashi was right behind him.

Sorry for being late, I was reading. He said.

Make-out Tactics?? I ask.

NEVER MIND THAT!!! Kakashi said to my question.

(Hahahahahaha!!! 😂😂😂 Got 'em) Let me guess, you got the bells. I said.

Kakashi doesn't respond. He just goes in his pocket and pulls the bells out.

I talked to Naruto and he told me to tell you all that you will all be promoted to top-level jonin

I talked to Naruto and he told me to tell you all that you will all be promoted to top-level jonin. But, it's a catch. One of you have to get these bells and if you get the bells, you get promoted, but if you fail to get the bells from me by sunset, you all will fail. And I forgot tell you. This is an A-rank mission and this won't be easy. Kakashi said.

So, basically, it's The Bell Test. I ask.

Yes. That it is. Kakashi responds.

And if we get them, we get promoted to top-level jonin??? I ask.

Yes. I just said that. Kakashi said.

Can I get one more person? I ask. Because their one of their goals is to get to this point.

Sure. Kakashi responds.

Okay, I'll be back in 15. I say.

15??!!! Boruto asked.

Are you serious?! Sarada said.

Take your time, my friend. Asahi said knowing who I'm about to get.

Thanks, Asahi. I say. You're a great friend. It's because of who it is and because they're angry at me for how I've been acting towards them. I need, no, I must right my wrongs and I must apologize.

As I say that, I run to my Uncle's house.

I knock on the door and Tenten answered it.

Hey, Takihiro! Shouldn't you be fighting against Kakashi??? She asked.

Yeah, but it's a catch and we get promoted if we get his bells.

What?!!!??!? Kazumi said angrily. So you said I couldn't fight Kakashi with you guys because I could get hurt, and you're all about to get PROMOTED?!!!!!😡😡😠😡😠

Kazumi... That's why I'm here. He just told us that we would be promoted to top-level jonin if we got them. I came to get you because that's your goal right? I say. I did it because I love you and I care for your goals. I say.

Really?😳😳😳😳😍😍😍 Kazumi asked.

Yes. I would love too and 3 minutes have already passed so we gotta go(Y'all know how anime time works, don't act you don't know.😂😂😂)

Ok. Kazumi said. LET'S GO!!!!

We got to the grounds in a couple of seconds and they were all ready for Kakashi.

I knew you would end up getting her here. Kakashi said.

Well, I'm here and we're about to take those bells from you. Kazumi said confidently.

Let's go!!! I say as I charge towards Kakashi, but quickly teleported so Asahi could hit him with one of his Jutsu.

Fire Style: Flame of a Thousand Swords!!! Asahi said as his Jutsu connected, but didn't try to take the bells and for that, Kakashi responded with a Jutsu of his own.

Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!!! Kakashi says as he connected with Asahi.

BYAKUGAN!!!!!!! Kazumi said as she activated her eye power.

Lightning Blade!!! Kakashi said as he looked to hit Kazumi but she jumped backwards to avoid it and it hit Boruto and Sarada.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Boruto said.

That hurt. A lot!! Sarada said.

It didn't hurt that bad. Stop exaggerating. I said. Suck it up. As soon as I said that, Kakashi hit me with the Lightning Blade.

Ow, that hurt so much. I said as the Blade did minimal effect on me. That didn't hurt. At all.

Me and Kakashi got into hand-to-hand combat and we traded blows, but I was obviously the quickest and strongest between us.

He tried hitting me with a Chidori, but missed and I ran behind him as I got ready for my Jutsu.

Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!!! I said as my Jutsu connected.

Fire Style: Flame Ball Jutsu!!! Asahi said as he connected with his Jutsu.

Eight Trigrams Palms: Revolving Heaven!! Kazumi said as Kakashi connected with the tornado.

FLAMEEEE FISSTTT!!!!!! I said as I hit Kakashi with my Jutsu and after he fell down, I took the bells and with that, we all passed.

Congratulations, you all. Kakashi said. You might be the only group that has took my bells in recent memory. You all have been promoted to top-level jonin.

YESSSS!!!!!! LET'S GO!! FINALLY!!! I say in happiness and joy for meeting my goal and Kazumi's goal.

YAYYYY!!!! WE DID IT TAKIHIRO!!!!!! She said enthusiastically as she kissed me.

I blushed after our kiss.

I need to go home. I said.

Can I go with you?? Kazumi asked.

Sure. Why not? I respond.

Yay!!! We're going to have fun, babe!! She said.

Okay, okay!!! We going home, now come on. After that, we went home to celebrate our promotion.

Kazumi's goal has been fulfilled!! And Takihiro is getting closer and closer to accomplishing his!!! And they're going to celebrate their promotion by having some fun. Yeah... it's bout' dat' time. As always thank you for your support and also for reading this part and Part 18 is coming soon!!✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️