Part 18: Fun at Home (smut)

Yeah.....Viewer Discretion is Advised and this ain't for nobody under the age of 15. You were warned.👍🏾👍🏾

Word count: 1496

Kazumi P.O.V.

Me and Takihiro got to the door and knocked and noticed nobody was home.

Hey, nobody's home. Can you teleport and open the door? I asked.

Don't you got keys to open the door? Takihiro asked. Don't you live here?

Hey! That was mean. I say.

Sorry, I'm half African-American, you got a problem with that, go tell the old ancient queens and kings of the motherland. And I ain't talking bout' Ma and Dad.

Hmm. Okay. Interesting. I didn't know you were black. I say before giving him a kiss. Why didn't you tell me? I ask.

I thought you either figured already or you just knew, but it's obvious you don't pay attention or you just don't pay attention. He said sarcastically.

Hey, don't steal my-

He interrupted me by giving me a kiss on the lips.

Mmhmmm.... No! Not yet, babe. I said catching myself.

Oh, I'm sorry. Takihiro said. Moved too fast.

Hey, I found my keys. I said.

Really? It took you that long to find them? Takihiro said sarcastically.

Come in, Takihiro. Ohhh. Hey, Dad. I said.

Hey, Kazumi. Sorry for not answering the door. Neji said. I was sleeping. You two have fun. Me and Tenten are going out. We'll be gone for at least 2 to 3 hours.

Ok, Uncle Neji. Takihiro responded. You two have fun. Bye, Neji! Bye, Tenten!!

Seconds later, me and Takihiro were in the bed cuddling with each other.

Takihiro P.O.V.

Hey, babe. Kazumi said.

Yeah? I respond.

Do you want to..... you know. She asked.

Nah. Not yet. I say.

Why? Kazumi asked. Are you tired?

No. I say. I just want to go slow for a little bit. I say while starting to kiss her neck.

Mmmmmmm...

🤔🤔🤔(It's obvious she likes it, should I keep going or should I go Lower?)

(Lower. It's makes more sense and we know what she likes. And getting head is one of the things that turn her on, Takihiro.)

Thanks, Shadow. I say out loud. You pay attention and that's why I like you.

(Whatever. Don't go soft on me cause' I helped you. Oh, and by the way, she likes getting her nipples licked. That really turns her on.)

Best. Wingman. Ever. I respond.

(You're welcome.)

I stopped kissing her neck and I started to take her shirt off.

Hey. I'll do it myself. Kazumi said.

Well then, smarty pants. Do it ya' self then. I say sarcastically.

She raised herself a little bit and took off her shirt and after that, I started licking her nipples. It actually felt great to do this with her.

Ohh shit.... Babe.... Kazumi said scrambling her words.