Part 3: Meeting the Hokage

Takihiro P.O.V.
We walked to the Hokage Office and we went inside, but a girl with straight hair and red clothing stopped us as soon as we went in.

"Wait a minute!! You can't go in there without authorization! The lady said.

Oh really? Says who? I said confidently.

Sarada Uchiha. Child of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha and who are you two? Sarada asked.

Well, I'm Takihiro and that's Kazumi Hyuga, Neji and Tenten's daughter.

Oh, I know who she is but, you look familiar but I just can't put my finger on it. Sarada said.

Ok, interesting but can we go in the office to talk to Lord 7th? Kazumi said.

You mean Naruto? Takihiro said.

It's Lord Seventh and what's your name again? Sarada asked.

My name.... is Takihiro and I don't care, his name is Naruto, right? Takihiro said.

It's Lord Seventh!! Sarada said angrily and defensively.

Hold on, who the fuck is you getting loud with?! Takihiro said angrily as everyone heard around the building?

Ok, what's going on out here? A man said from behind us.

So you must be Takihiro. The man said.

Takihiro turned around and sees the Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki.

Hi, Lord Seventh, Sarada said.

Shut yo' bitch ass up!! Takihiro said.

That was rude, Naruto said.

Thanks. Takihiro said.

You remind me of Sasuke a little bit with your personality and attitude, want to train?, Naruto asked.

Sure, I've love to whoop the Hokage's ass, Takihiro said.

Then, let's go!!!! Naruto said.

Oh my God, Takihiro is about to train with Naruto!!! You don't wan't to miss Part 4!! Coming Soon