Part 23: Comfortable (smut)

Hiroto P.O.V.

After me and Karin left Ichiraku, we went to her house and I finished putting my things in the house.(clothes, electronics, etc.)

Wait, how are you already done packing?! Karin asked in shock.

I got quick speed, so moving in was quick and I had a backpack on the entire time, pretty funny, right? I say to her.

I didn't notice. Karin responded.

It's a white backpack, of course, you weren't gonna' notice, I have a white Uchiha jacket. You really don't pay attention, do you? I say confidently and arrogantly.

HEY!!! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!! DID YOU FORGET WHERE YOU ARE!?!!? Karin said sounding pissed.

Hahahahahaha!!! I say laughing.

What's funny, Hiroto? Karin asked.

It's just that you look kind of cute when you're pissed. I say being serious.

What? She asked while blushing. You really mean that??

Yes. I don't know about you, but I'm about to get ready for bed. I say to Karin.

Hey, me too. Are you sleeping on the couch? She asked me jokingly.

Wait, you gon' do me like that, Karin? That's f'd up, sis.

I'm joking, if you want to, you can sleep...in the bed with me. She said while blushing.

Sure. I'd love to. I'm about to go get settled. But I have to take a shower first. I say to her.

Ok. I'll be waiting for you. She responded.

Well, okay. I say to Karin.

Seconds later, she pulls me into a kiss. After she pulls away, I freeze in shock.

Meet me after you're done with your shower. Like I said, I'll be waiting for you, babe. Karin said to me in a seductive voice.

After that, I get in the shower.

*Timeskip provided by my Virtual Through Screen Time Machine*

I got out of the shower, 3 minutes ago and I get in the bed with only my shorts on, because I didn't want to wear a shirt.

Hi, Hiroto. Karin said before giving me a kiss again.

Where did this come from, this side of you? I ask her.

I've had it for a while, I just don't show it. But I'm showing you. She said while wrapping her arms around me and giving me another kiss, but this one was more passionate. I grabbed her waist and went down to her ass while we kissed. I forced my tongue in her mouth, and she allowed it. We both were exploring each other mouths and were seeing who would be dominant. (Inside, I cringed writing the tongue part.😂😂😂)

We pulled away from each other and it was a string of saliva connecting us both to each other.

Wowwww....😍😍😍 You're really good at this kissing thing, Hiroto. Karin said.

Thanks. You really like this, don't you, Karin? I ask her.

Lay down, I'll show how much I like it, babe. Karin said with a seductive, lustful tone to her voice.

I lay down and she pulls my shorts and starts licking the tip of my dick.

(What the hell?? I didn't know Karin liked things like this.)

Mmmmmmm. You taste good, babe. Karin said seductively and lustfully.

Thanks.... Oh shit. You are good at this too. Noted. I say with a little hint of sarcasm.

Like that already isn't obvious. I'm good at riding too.😈😈😘 Karin said lustfully.

Then, she put my whole dick in her mouth and kept sucking.

Karin... don't stop.. I say losing myself in pleasure.(Already!!!!?? WTF!!?!😂😂😂)

I know, baby. I know. Karin said to me.

Oh shit... I'm about to cum, Karin. I say about to release my load.

Yes. Cum all over me, baby.

Seconds later, I released my load all over her body.

Oh shit, I'm sorry, Karin. I say to her.

She kissed me again. It's no problem, I'm not mad at you. But, do you remember when I said I was good at riding?? She asked me.

Yes. I respond to Karin.

Lay down. I'll show you. Karin said.

I lay down and she got on top of me.

You ready, babe?? She asked me.

Yeah. I say.

Ok. She says as she puts my dick in her pussy and she felt warm and comfortable. Then she started riding.

Damn, you're tight. I say to Karin.

Sorry, I never told you to make yourself at home. And you just have to get used to it, once you do, it won't be so tight. Karin says as she bent down to kiss me.

Once I got used to it, she started riding my dick harder and faster.

Ahhhhhhhh....Daddyyyy, you feel so goooood. She said losing herself in pleasure.

You do, too. I love you. I say to Karin.

Baby, I'm cumming, ahhhhhhhh!!! She said as she came and that made it easier for her to ride me.

Karin... I'm about to cum soon, too.

Yessssss!!!!! Cum in me, baby!!! Yes, yessss, yessssss!!!!! She said to me in absolute pleasure.

Oh, fuck!!! Karin!! I'm cumming.

Me too, ahhhhhhhh!

Oh, shit!!! I say as we both cum in and on each other.

When we stop, we get in the shower together.

*Timeskip provided by my Time Stone*

We finished in the shower and got back in bed and got ready for sleep.

Did I make a good first impression? I say laughing.

Of course you did. She said as she gave me a very deep kiss.

Goodnight, Honey. She says to me.

'Night, babe. I respond.

With that, we both went to sleep.

Whoooooo!!!! This part was fun to write. Btw I cringed at the tongue licking part 😂😂. As always thank you for reading this part, stay safe in these troubled times. I pray all of y'all stay in good health and we all gon' get through this. And by the way Part 24 is coming soon.✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️