Part 16: Barriers

Takihiro P.O.V.

25 minutes before our training with Kakashi, Shikadai said he couldn't because he had to take care of something with his dad so he wouldn't be able to make it.
So with that, I have to find someone else.

As I look for someone to find I see a boy with red hair and black clothing.

Hey, do you know anyone named Asahi by chance? I ask the boy.

Yep, you're right at him. Asahi said. Naruto said somebody named Takihiro was looking for me and wanted to train.

Well, I'm right here, but we can't right now because I have to find another ninja to train against Kakashi. I say.

TAKIHIRO!!!!! I hear a voice call me out.

AND OF COURSE AS I TURN AROUND!!!!! NO ONE OTHER THAN FREAKING KAZUMI!!!!

Hey, I heard that Shikadai can't make it. So can I be involved??

I take a deep breath before I snap. No. You can't. I'm getting Asahi. And that's that. STOP. ASKING.

Why can't I be-

BECAUSE I SAID WHAT I SAID!!!!!! AND I DON'T WANT YOU TRAINING BECAUSE I DON'T GOT TIME FOR YOU TO GET HURT SO THEN YOUR PARENTS CAN COME CRYING TO ME ABOUT HOW YOU GOT HURT BECAUSE I LET YOU TRAIN AGAINST KAKASHI!!!!! SOMEONE THAT IS WAY!!! BEYOND YOUR POWERS AND CAPABILITIES!!!! LAST TIME I'M SAYING IT!!!!!!! STOP!!! ASKING!!!!! ME!!!!! I said as my rage and anger got the best of me.

Kazumi started tearing up and ran off. And as she ran off, Neji was in the area.

WHAT HAPPENED??!?! Neji asked.

She asked to train against Kakashi and he snapped and said no. Asahi said defending me.

She asked and when I said no the first time, she got emotional and she thought because Shikadai couldn't make it, she thought I was changing my answer, but it was still no. But this time, Shadow stepped in.

What? Who's Shadow?! Neji asked.

My alter ego. He's basically my eight gates or my Jinchūriki to be honest and when I'm REALLY pissed, he comes out and goes off on people and he gives me extra strength and speed.

She's pretty pissed. Neji said.

I'll apologize later. Right now, I'm focusing on Kakashi.

You down, Asahi? I ask.

Sure. I'm always ready for a fight. He responded.

Need some help? Neji said.

You're our team master anyway, we'll spend more time together. I say. Not today.

Ok. You passed. Wanted to see if you would say No. Neji said.

I'll see Unc'. I say as we have 10 minutes to get to the training grounds.

*1 minute later*

Me and Asahi got there quick and let me tell you, he is fast. I was almost shocked on how fast he was going.

Took you long enough, Takihiro!!! Boruto said. Who's that?

Asahi. Our new ninja and don't underestimate him off looks, he's cold.😂😂😂😂😂 I say.

You're funny. Asahi said while laughing. I can already tell me and you gon' be friends.

Yeah, I see it too. I respond. We all are here for our training with Kakashi. I say.

And now we wait. Asahi says.

OMG!!! The defenders of Konoha(corny I know) versus Kakashi!!! As always thank you for your support and thanks for reading this part and Part 17 is coming soon!✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️