Part 5: Finding Answers

Takihiro P.O.V.

Me and Sasuke went into the house and were greeted by a woman with pink hair and reddish-pink clothing.

Hey Sasuke, the lady said. And who is this little one? Is he new here?

Takihiro. And you?

Sakura Haruno. I'm Sasuke's wife. She added.

Nice to meet you... Wait... Do you know a Sarada?

She already told me about you Takihiro. That's how I figured that you were who Naruto was talking about. Sasuke said.

I kicked his ass earlier. I said. Both Sasuke and Sakura looked at me.

Oh, I'm sorry for my language. I said.

Wait, you beat Naruto in a match? Sakura asked.

Honestly, I think he was going easy because he's the Ho-kage. I said jokingly.

Wow. You've got some nerve! A familiar voice said.

It was Sarada, who was obviously angry that I was in the house.

Why are you here?! She asked.

I need to ask him some questions that I think he has the answers to my questions. I said.

And by the way, I'm sorry for being disrespectful and rude to you earlier. I added.

I accept your apology, Sarada responds. Why did you apologize?

I whispered in her ear.

Because I'm scared of both your parents a little.

Hey Takihiro, can you come her for a minute, Sasuke asked.

Sure, what's up? I said.

About your questions, what were they?

Well, I have the Mangekyou Sharingan and I may have something inside of me that makes me go blank and gives an intent to kick ass, not to kill, but to kick ass. I said to Sasuke.

Takihiro.

Yes?

It seems that you have found out or wondered but, I'm your dad and Sakura and Sarada is your mother and sister. Sasuke said sounding hesitant.

Oh my..... I said before I fainted.

45 minutes later...

Kazumi P.O.V.

I haven't talked to Takihiro since he went to train with Naruto. I wonder I he's okay. 😞😞

I need to go to Sarada's house to see if Takihiro is okay.

I walk to the Uchiha house an knock on the front door and Sakura answered the door.

Hey Kazumi! How are you?! Sakura asked as she hugged me tight. How's your mom and dad doing?

Oh, they're fine. I said.

Wait.... What happened to Takihiro?! I asked in shock and fear. Did he lose?

No, he beat Naruto, but I told him something and he's been out since.

What did you tell him? I ask.

That I am his father and we are his family.

Really, he's an Uchiha? I ask happily.

Yes, he is and he should be waking up right about...now. Sasuke says.

Takihiro P.O.V.

Uhhhh....what happened and is Boruto still outside?

No, I took him home before anybody got home to find out he left. Sasuke said.

Oh, good, 'cause I wasn't trying to explain why their child is unconscious in a backyard. I said.

Hey, Takihiro? Sasuke asked.

Yeah? I asked.

I know that I said that I you were my son, but I need to be shown that you're an Uchiha.

Noo... You want to.... I said in shock.

Yes, I want to spar against you to see if you really are an Uchiha. Sasuke said.

After he said that, I ran out the house to the training grounds to get ready for our training.

My, oh my, it's finna' go down!! Takihiro vs Sasuke!!! Part 6 coming soon!!