Part 2: Old Friend

Takihiro P.O.V.
I walked back into the village and I ran into a girl by accident and she dropped all of her books.

Oh, I'm sorry. I said.

"It's Fine" the girl said. I wasn't paying attention.

I helped her pick up the books up off the floor but I noticed that she was Tenten's and Neji's daughter, Kazumi. We were in the same class when we were younger and we're still in the ninja academy.

"Hey you're Kazumi right? I asked.

Yeah. That's me!! She said jokingly.

I know you because we were a lott the same academy but in different classes, I said.

Hey.. you have blood on your sleeve, did something happen? Kazumi asked.

(Shit!... She saw it. Oh no, im in Trouble.) I said in my head.

Well, I just killed someone so that explains that, I said.

Wait....what? She asked.

I just killed someone in the forest and I had red eyes for a second....when he died. I said.

Wait, do you have the Sharingan? She asked.

Possibly, but I need answers to conclude that question and if that's true, does that mean I'm an Uchiha? I asked nervously.
Possibly but you may need to ask Lord Seventh, she suggested.

Wait... You mean Naruto? He's still Hokage? I asked.

You obviously don't pay attention or you just don't pay attention. Kazumi said.

Ha! There's that sarcasm I've been looking for! I said.

Oh, whatever. Kazumi said.

But, really I need answers about what's going on with me. I said.

Okay, come with me, I'll take you to the Hokage's office, she said.

Okay, let's go!! I said.

And then we started walking to the Hokage's office.

Thinking we might be getting some answers next part, don't you think?🤔🤔😃 Part 3 coming soon!!!!