Part 7: True Feelings

Kazumi P.O.V.
I was on the front porch when I saw that Sasuke an Takihiro came back and they looked tired and hurt.

Takihiro!!!! What happened? I said as I hugged him tight.

Ahhhhhhrgghh!!! Get off me!!! I trained with Sasuke and let's just say it was a draw and I need sleep. Takihiro said.

Hey, can we talk for a little bit l Takihiro? I asked nervously.

He looked at Sasuke for an answer.

Don't care. Going to bed, goodnight Takihiro. Sasuke said.

You too, Dad. Takihiro said.

Sasuke turned around and smiled at Takihiro.

Hey, Takihiro, I need to go to Naruto's place, I forgot my cloak Sasuke said.

Okay need me to come with you?? Takihiro asked.

No, I'll be back in 10 minutes. Sasuke said.

Alright, I'll see you then. Takihiro said.

So he's Dad now? I jokingly asked him.

Oh, whatever. He said. Hey what did you want to talk about?

You know we've been friends for a while and we never had an argument ever. So I'm gonna tell you, I like you a lot and don't act stupid because you know what I meant by that.

Wait, what? Takihiro said.

I said that I like you.... as more than a friend, like...

I figured you say that soon. Takihiro said jokingly but sounded nervous while saying.

What do you mean by that? I ask.

It's just that I knew we had chemistry and a connection but I felt it would have been me or you who would confess. I planned to tell you tomorrow, but you already told me, so here we are. He said.

So, do you like me too? I ask.

Well, I like you also because I've loved your personality and out of all the things that I've went through in life, you've been there for me and because of this, I've loved you and I always will.

I knew you would like me back. I said with a smile.

Hey kids, I'm back. Sasuke said as he returned.

'Sup pops!! Takihiro said.

Shouldn't you be sleep? Sasuke said.

Well, you heard the man, I gotta go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow Kazumi. Takihiro said.

Okay, bye Sasuke! Bye Takihiro!!

Wait!! I forgot to give you something.

Huh? I said as I turned around.

When I turned around, Takihiro gave me a kiss on the lips.

We made out for a couple of seconds until Sasuke saw us.

You two done yet? A guy next to Sasuke asked.

We broke away from the kiss as we saw that the guy next to Sasuke was Neji, Kazumi's dad.

Oh, it's Takihiro, that's your son Sasuke?

Yes, he is and he beat Naruto easily.

Hey, Uncle Neji. Takihiro said. How's Tenten?

Oh, she's fine. Neji responded.

Wait, you knew my parents? I asked.

How do you think I know you? Common sense babe. Come on, I know you smarter than that. Takihiro said.

Hey, Takihiro, it's been a while, you want to train tomorrow?

YES I WOULD LOVE TO!!! THIS SHOULD BE A LOT OF FUN!!! He responded happily.

Okay then, we'll meet at the training grounds tomorrow.

Okay, can't wait. I'll see y'all. Takihiro said as he went off to bed and after that, Me and Dad went home and Sasuke went to bed.

Another training match for Takihiro but this time, it's against Neji. Part 8 coming soon! ✌️✌️✌️