Part 14: Assigned to a Team

Takihiro P.O.V.

I got called to the Hokage Office by Naruto.

Hey, Takihiro!!! Naruto exclaimed.

What do you want, Naruto?? I ask because I barely got any sleep because I was training myself, but I have enough energy to get through the day and how did I get this energy, you ask?

I drunk 4 cups of coffee to get energized and I noticed that it was a super caffeine type of coffee that Mom made for everyone. I didn't ask what was in it. I was tired and I needed energy and Mom made me coffee for everyone else and made me some just for me.(Thanks Ma!!!)

I'm assigning you to a team that you will lead. He said.

Does Neji have a team he leads? I ask.

No. He responded.

He can lead us and we can be Team Neji!! Who am I with?! I ask happily.

It gonna' be you, Kazumi and Kazuto.

Isn't that a different anime??? I ask Naruto.

Oh crap, my bad. He says. Wrong person.

But yeah, you, Kazumi and our new ninja, Asahi.

Okay. I say. Thanks for pairing us up, but who is Asahi??? I ask Naruto.

He's from the Land of Fire. Naruto said. He's one of their best jonin.

Ok, do you think he's stronger than me? I ask, not in fear, but to see something.

No. I don't think he is. But he might be though. Are you scared of someone being stronger than you? He asked.

You're stronger than me and I beat yo' ass, right? So what's your point? I ask Naruto. I don't have a problem if Asahi is stronger. If so, I got a challenge now, cause' I'm trying to be the strongest shinobi and he's in he way of my goal and now, I got a challenge to meet my endgoal.

Hey, son. I hear behind me.

I turned around and Dad was behind me.

Hey Dad!!! What's up?!!?? I say as I give him a hug.

Hey, I wanted to talk with you two about me being your team leader. Dad said.

I asked Naruto about Neji and no offense, with all due respect, you be leaving way too DAMN. much to be our team leader. I said. I'm sorry, but it's the truth, Dad.

Ok. I wanted your opinion anyway and I most likely was gonna say no. Dad said.

Are you mad? I asked.

No. Dad said. But your mom might kill you for declining me.

Stop making me scared. She ain't gon' kill nobody for being honest.
I say.

Ok. I got you. You wanna go home now? Dad asked.

Sure. But whoever this Asahi kid is, I wanna meet him and train against him too since he is supposed to be "one of the best jonin".

So when you find him or when you see him again, tell him I want to train to see if he's "one of the best genin".

Ok. I'll tell him next time I see him. Naruto said.

Ok then. Let's go home, Dad. I said. Better yet, I need my rematch soon.

Not today, maybe another day cause' me and your mom are going on a date later.

Ok. Bye Dad. I say. (😫😫😫😫 Whyyyyy!!!!!!!)

I have the urge to train against someone who could I choose? I ask myself.

You wanna train, huh? Someone responded to my question.

(Damn it!!! I said it out loud!!! Shit! Now some nobody is gonna' ask to train with me.)

I turn around and I see this face.

Kakashi Hatake. I said with a smile. I would love to train against you.

Sure. It should be fun, Takihiro Uchiha. But go get 2 more, no 3 more ninja to make it a challenge.

If you know who I am, you know who I'm picking. I say to Kakashi.

Let me guess, Boruto, Kazumi and Sarada.

You're a smart man, but you're 2/3 correct. I'm not getting Kazumi. It wouldn't make sense. I'm getting Shikadai.

Hmmmm..... Okay. I'll see you at your beloved training grounds in 45 minutes.

Okay. I say. See you there.

Ohhhhh!!!!! Takihiro and his selected team versus the legendary Kakashi!!!!!! You don't wanna miss Part 15! As always thank you for reading this and Part 15 is coming soon!!! ✌️✌️✌️✌️