Part 13: Goals

Takihiro P.O.V.

I was going home when I ran into Dad and Mom.

Don't kill me!!! Sorry for not telling how long I would be gone!! I say.

It's okay. Mom responded. Tenten told us you were going to apologize to Neji for something. Why is that?

You don't wanna know. I respond.

Let's go home. Dad said.

He whispered in my ear and said "I know what happened. Neji told me. Don't worry cause' I'm the only person besides her parents who knows."

Okay. I say in response.

5 minutes later, we got home.

A'ight y'all. I'm going to bed. I told everybody in the house.

Takihiro!! I hear someone call me out before I close the front door to the house.

Hey, babe. Kazumi said.

Hey, Kazumi. I respond as we kiss.

How are you? She asked.

I'm going to bed and I'm fine.

Hey Kazumi!!!! Sakura said joyfully and happily as she gave her a tight hug.

Hey auntie. Kazumi responded.

Mom whispered in my ear. Use protection because I don't want no grandkids from anybody anytime soon.

I'm not planning to do that at all. I just want to talk to her about goals and the future. And how did you even know? I state and ask Mom.

 And how did you even know? I state and ask Mom

You two have fun!!! She said.

Sakura pulled me and responded to me. Because l of your body language and because I used to be a kid too.

Well, okay thanks Mom!!! I say as I hug her.

You too. Sakura said. Night.

Hey babe. She said as she hugged me.

Hai. How are you? I ask Kazumi.

I'm doing good. So, what did you want to do or talk about? She asked me.

I wanted to talk to you about goals and the future. What are your goals in being a ninja?

Well, I want to become a top tier or top level Jonin a so if I keep up my pace, I might meet that goal. She said to me. You?

My goals? Ok. I want to become the strongest shinobi in Konoha. And I want to protect the village, anyway I can. Even if I have to die protecting it.

Oh my gosh. You really care about the village, don't you? She responded.

I care about everything and everyone in the village, so yes I do. I say back. If I have to protect the village in the shadows of darkness, I will. If I have to protect the village while not being directly in the village, I will. And if I have to kill someone in order to protect the village, I will.

Hey, whatever you want to do, whatever your prime or ultimate goal is, I'll support it in anyway that I possibly can. She said.

Thank you. I respond. This is why I love you. You'll stick with someone you care about, no matter what the circumstances are, no matter what the situation is. I say to Kazumi. This is why I love you and this is why I appreciate you for who you are. I say.

😳😳😳Really??! She said in shock.

Yes, I do. I respond. I will stick with you until the end of the time. I said. I will protect you for the rest of our lives. And even if I have to DIE to protect you, I will.

Wow....thanks Takihiro. She said. Well, I have to go. Bye. Love you. 💖💖💖 She said as we kissed before she left.

Bye Kazumi. And I love you too. I say as she walks out.

Wow....I wonder where Takihiro and Kazumi paths will take them in the future. A always, thanks for reading and Part 14 is coming soon!!!✌️✌️✌️