The journey continues

"Aerith?" She was woken up with the people surrounding her and welcoming her in the corel then she shift her gazed to the guy who called her name. She was shocked to see who is it. She immediately hug the guy. "Wo-woah w-oah easy girl!" Zack tease aerith as she cried while hugging him. "I thought I will never see you again!...I-i was so scared" aerith burst into tears. "Geez... but you did come for me right?" Zack pulled away aerith and looked to her eyes. With that aerith closed the distance between them and kiss him. Zack at the same time kiss the girl back. "I'm worried what will happen to Tifa and cloud now that I'm gone... I don't want him to blame himself for my departure...in that place" aerith is indeed worrying about. "Don't worry the elders here said we can visit them from time to time but there's a limit if we don't want to vanished into the abyss forever." Zack informed aerith and with that she smiled and hug Zack again and shower him with kisses. Everyone in the corel was happy seeing the couple harbor so much affection for each other.
_______________________________________
After the incident cloud, Tifa, Barrett and yuffie go back to seventh heaven. They did win from the battle but the atmosphere is gloomy. Nobody seems to broke the silence at The door went wide revealing a happy Marlene "daddy your back!" Marlene run towards her daddy Barret did try show Marlene that he is ok. But the wise kid notice the sad faces cloud and tifa make even yuffie try to show she happy but failed. "Cloud, Tifa what happened to aerith? Why she is not here?" Marlene asked seeing there's someone else who is missing. "She already returned to the planet..." Tifa said as she knows cloud is not good with words and with that Marlene understands
"She will never get lonely there" Marlene said to them as she was led out by her daddy leaving yuffie cloud and tifa seeing the two need to talk yuffie excuse herself not long after Barret and Marlene leave the place. "So do you want something to drink?" Tifa ask to broke the silence between them. "Yes, same with usual..." cloud said. Then Tifa mix the drinks and presented him the Cosmo canyon which is her specialty the she sat beside cloud at the bar. "I know she is in a good place now..." Tifa said then she take a sip from her drink and looked at cloud sad expression. "Tifa..." cloud finished his drinks and head upstairs. Tifa clean the remaining glasses before she head upstairs too. She passed by clouds room but instead of going inside she go back on her own room. She know that cloud need his own space and want to be alone. Tifa enters her room and plop down the bed thinking if things shouldn't happen that way if she didn't runaway. She can't remember it well after she gone back here her memories flooded by their journey finding about the ancients. But she try to remember after she caught cloud and aerith and she runaway she couldn't remember what happened next only the thing she knew was she was in Cloud's arms aerith was kneeling down to pray and Barret and yuffie standing afar then sephiroth came. It seems that there's a void in her memories of that time. Then she heard footsteps and door closing then fenrir roars until it was silent again. She opened her room and check on cloud only to find out that he was gone. Tifa knows now that whatever may happen she is just second for cloud. With that thought she plop down the floor and cried her heart out. She must accept that things for them is complicated and it will never be the same as during her time with him on their journey. "Promises....are really meant to be broken..." she muttered upon her sobs this gonna be a long night for her despair. After that crying incident Tifa try to make herself busy by tending the bar and the seventh heaven became popular that many patrons going there. Barrett knows the sadness in Tifa's life the reason why he let Marlene to be in care of Tifa so she will never feel lonely again because of a certain blonde who left her there alone. Cloud never go back after he left seventh heaven. Even Tifa wait for him all night and day still he never come home. "Tifa... is cloud will come back?" Marlene asked her. "I'm sure he would...he will never leave his family right?" Tifa trying to appear positive in front of Marlene. But Marlene is a smart kid she doesn't want to press the talk about cloud anymore because she knows that it will be uncomfortable for Tifa. Then she changed the topic about the other children who wants to play with her. About the turks. During their absence the turks was the one who takes care of Marlene and it was really unbelievable that they will do that. Because they were their nemesis before. And about turks helping the people to regain their lives back to normal. So much thing happened during their absence in Midgard. Every now and then Tifa will leave messages for cloud for delivery service and sometimes asking him how he been but no reply from him as she was directed only to his voicemails. She knows that cloud answers his deliveries when she received the customers payment after a day or two. Tifa didn't loose hope that cloud will go back to them someday.

_______The journey continues_______

Note from the author: -The next scene will be on the advent children..... I try to make the storyline like this so it could match up with the movie of final fantasy 7 the advent children where cloud go back to them. Please watch it if you still didn't. And Thank you so much for giving the ample amount of your time reading my first FanFiction of ffvii! :)

I really hope it entertained my readers. And again I apologize for the grammar errors, because english is not my mother/first language. >.<'

That's all thank you

-YS