Life at the palace

At the palace....

Vincent try to get to know the girl by spending his time with Tifa and yuffie. "Brother, if you're just being shy around Tifa she will never notice you so much better to form a conversation with her. Don't worry I'll help you with that." Yuffie promise him. And he started to hang out with them. "Vincent" Tifa calls him she was sitting at the garden filled with red and white roses. She was indeed a goddess wearing a white off shoulder sleeveless dress that hugs her body with red frill linings down to her ankles like a mermaid. She was indeed stunning her hair is style in a messy bun and some of her hair falls from her face. She wears a ruby accessories as her tiara and a plain and elegant ruby necklace with matching earrings. Vincent accompany Tifa in her tea sessions. Tifa was getting used to this life now and forgetting about the blond boy who stole her heart and broke it. Now she is willing to let go of her past and start a new life in wutai with yuffie and Vincent.
She also attended lesson like how to be a royal and attended parties that hosted by the royal family. And the royal palace was indeed busy for the upcoming age of yuffie and it was a huge celebration where the wutai people is invited in the event not only the rich people but also the common people as well. The ball room hall will be open to the public to attend to. So this ball is gonna be the huge party indeed. And the party is the talk of town now. Everybody is excited to go. Tifa and Vincent talk about the preparation for the party. And she is still nervous on attending parties such as this one. And she is not accustomed on how royalty works. But Vincent reassure her that she doesn't need to change her self just be her and with that she smiled.