Missing

The night air was chilly and she saw people passing by it was not like in the morning where they are large in number. Now there's few people outside and some stores are closed and only the coffee shops, pharmacy, convenience store and a bar is open. She decided to Head to the bar as she needed a drink for herself. As she enter the bar the smell of alcohol was indeed in the air. And the people drinking, laughing chatting was the atmosphere greeted her she decided to go to the rooftop of the bar where she can drink in peace. The waitress ask her what to drink and give a dish that will match up with her ordered drinks. She nodded and order then a few minutes her order was serve and she started her drinking session until a girl with a black short hair interrupt her drinking reverie. "Yo! Can I drink here the people downstairs is alot and they are very noisy" the girl said with a smile. "Sure why not it best to have company" Tifa said as she look at the girl with her drunken eyes. "Thank, by the way I'm yuffie! And you?" She said as she sit down infront her. "It's Tifa, Tifa Lockhart" she said in a friendly tone. "So Tifa what's brings you here in this place at this time?" Yuffie try to come up with a conversation as she instructed the waitress to give her the same of what Tifa ordered. "I just wanted to forget everything" Tifa said in a hurt tone. Yuffie sense that it gonna be a long conversation for them. And they started chatting and drinking. It was almost 2am in the morning and they still drinking. "So this cloud guy is flirting… I mean said that to the girl?" Yuffie said in a grunt as she was already drunk. "Yes and they indeed confess to each other! I mean why he can't see that I-i love him!" Tifa said in angry then she started crying again. "That bastard if he do that much better I take you away from him! He's stupid!" Yuffie said in angry tone. And they continue their conversation.
__________________________________________________
At Tifa and aerith room

After aerith done showering. She wanna explain everything to Tifa again as she don't want their friendship to be over. She want to apologize for it. She knows that Tifa was indeed loved cloud and she try to hurt her by confessing about the conversation happen between him and her at her garden. She know that she hurt the girl but that was not on purpose she feel the guilt as she see cloud as Zack and that hurt Tifa the most by taken away her childhood love by her. She wanna make it right and when she check the room Tifa was nowhere to be found. She panicked and existed the room and go to cloud and barriers room next door.
___________________________________________________

A loud know was heard. "What the aiyo I'm sleeping here!" Barrett said in grunt and sleepy voice. Then cloud decided to stand up and go open the door and reveal a girl with an emerald colored eyes. "Tifa,… Tifa... She's gone!" Aerith said in scared tone. In that cloud storm out of the lodge to find Tifa. He had a bad feeling about it. He continued searching for Tifa through the night as he remembers Tifa will go to a bar and star his search there but his attempt was failed because the Raven haired girl was nowhere to be found. "Aiyo you looking for the girl with a long hair and sexy body!" The bar owner said. "Do you know where she is?" Cloud said as he glared to the owner for checking Tifa like that. " Yes she was at the rooftop and a girl" cloud tried to hurried to the stairs but stop as the bar owner continue to talk. "But they were gone awhile ago" the owner said. "Gone where?" Aerith said in worried tone about her friend. "Hey ya talk or I smash to bar!" Barrett said in annoyance. "I-I talk! It was the guys in black carried them out of the bar and I know where they went and we don't mess up with the guys in black!" The bar owner said scared for his own life at line. "Guys in black? Who are they?" Cloud said glaring to the bar owner. "They are known as wutai soldiers…. And they said they need to take the princess home that's all and they left!" The bar owner said covering his head afraid tmof getting hit by Barret. "Princess?" Aerith  said as cloud started to go where he hid his fenrir and started the engine "cloud! Wait!" Aerith said as she hurried to go to clouds side with Barret in tail. "What!" Cloud said in annoyance. "I'm sorry it's my fault…" aerith said between sobs. "How come it's yours when you've done nothing" then cloud starts the engine of Fenrir but getting stop by aerith as she hold clouds arm. Cloud look at her with a questioning look. "I-i told her about what you said at the garden… and she's crying over it… I'm sorry" aerith said now and she slop down the dirty floor. Cloud could not believe it that aerith discuss that with Tifa. "Cloud she loved you since you were young and now  I feel the guilt thinking I stole you away from her by saying that words hoping she will stop liking you. I'm sorry I'm so selfish and I hurt my friends feelings" with that cloud vanished and search for Tifa leaving aerith crying there with Barret shock on what happened. "It's not your fault but a ain't forgive ya on what yo said to my lil girl, she's like a daughter to me. Hurtin like that is not fair." Barrett said to aerith. As aerith clasp her hands and pray that cloud will find Tifa and she will ask for forgiveness on what she said.