Forgotten

The next morning cloud, yuffie, Barrett and aerith go back to the place again and think about on how they will get Tifa as the kid instructed aerith go to the middle of the circle and pray this is the type of communication used by the people in Corel or the soul city. As the kid touch the boulder hoping their prayers will reach the people and tell them the whereabouts of Tifa. Cloud, yuffie and Barret shouldn't step inside the circle as it will be a barrier for them to get through. That's why they just stand in the corner and watch the two do it. Cloud really wanted to apologize to Tifa and make everything alright as he want to hold her in his arms again and tel her how he love her and she is important for him. Thinking that cloud clutch his fist. He had so many things that he regret that hurts Tifa. If he find her again he will never let her go. He will love her and become a family. A real family. Then a moment of silence aerith passed out. "Aerith!" Cloud go through her side and Barrett was to the kid who also passed out. "What the heck happened!" That's what yuffie can say. Then they go back to the old women's house. "What happened?" The worried voice of the older women said. "They just suddenly passed out after an hour of silence!" Yuffie said in a panic tone. As cloud held aerith in a bridal style and same with Barret who holds the unconscious girl. "Oh my bring them in!" The older women instructed as they lay down the two in two different beds. "I know this gonna happened, she's not yet matured to go through the gates" the older women said. "But what we should do!" Yuffie said as Barrett and cloud stand still. Knowing that their attempt to communicate or go through the gates of Corel was failed. "We will know what really happened when they wakeup" the older women reply to yuffie. After some time aerith starts to store and cloud go beside her as she held her head looking that she was in pain. Then the older women give her a fragrant water with lilies petals on it. Aerith drank it and she looked at the girl who was still sleeping. Then she look at cloud. "Aerith... what happened?" Cloud asked a question to his friend. "Tifa...I saw Tifa..." Aerith said and with that cloud stand up and ready to go back to the circle again but only to be stop by what aerith said. "She was in the Corel... but she doesn't remember us... the reason why my prayers can't go through.... Because she forgotten about us..." aerith said. Sadly as still she's wincing from the headache cause by channeling her soul through the Corel city.
"What..do you mean forget?" Cloud facing aerith his eyebrows was knitted and he clutch his fist hardly. "Cloud...if a person forget about this world she can never go back..." and with that cloud storm out of the place he go back to the circle where they been awhile ago he look up at the night sky and then he scream a voice that could be heard until the place where aerith, yuffie and Barret is. Yuffie ask aerith more about it because she get confused on what's happening. Aerith tell her while Barret is listening. That when people die or vanished the go to a world where they called corel and it was a part of the life stream. The people in Corel was an intermediary between the living and the dead. They of course can visit the place of the living from time to time but only in a limited time. They cannot stay here forever as they need to go back if they doesn't they will just vanished like they never existed in any of the dimensions. In Tifa's case she was special she never died she just vanished into the life stream. Which is the reason she forgot her memories. A person who was never born as an ancient or don't have the blood of the ancient can lost her/his memories in the life stream. Aerith explained that ancient was a guide to those people in the life stream so they will not forgotten who they are so that they could still go back to the living someday. But its still depends now to the planet if she will give Tifa back. The girl heard everything aerith said. "Your right and also wrong" the girl said facing her. "She lost her memories because she force herself to forget them" the girl said "I saw everything the reason why so gone through there at the first place" the girl is now glaring aerith. With that aerith feel the guilt. "But if we try again to communicate to her it might have a chance as I saw confusion through her eyes" the girl said as her grandmother try to help her. "Are you sure but your body is still weak" the worried grandma said. "We don't have time! If we don't do it she will never returned and worst she will meet him there!" The girl look at aerith now they head out again to where cloud is. "Tifa.... Can you hear me... please come back..." cloud is now leaning against the ancient boulder trying to talk to it even he knows that it will not reach her but still he hopes that she could hear her. Cloud look up the starry night skies it was indeed beautiful as Tifa's strong, kind and loving personality then a tear fell. From the closed eyes of the blonde guy.