Let's go shopping

The party was a talk on town it will be 3days before that said party cloud, Zack aerith and Barret goes to town and ask whether they saw a girl with long raven hair. And wearing a red gaunlets. And they stop a a local coffee shop where they serve food. Barret starts to dig in to his plate. Cloud looking at Zack and aerith. Now he know when Tifa looked at them now he know what Tifa feels seeing him and aerith like in the situation him now. He read the contents and he came to the light that he was indeed have the administration for aerith but she loved Zack and Tifa the girl that he first fall into when they were young knowing that she's popular during that time. He feel he doesn't stand a chance as Tifa's father hated his guts and he have alot of rivals to compete with. The reason why he wanted to be a soldier so that he could protect tifa. And be acknowledged by her father but tragedy came in as the neibelheim was caught on fire cause by sephiroth. Then he overheard the other customers talking. "Ya know the royal family gonna present their new part family" the man in a gray shirt said. "Yes, as I heard the royal family open the party for the public to view." The man said. "The girls is indeed thrilled knowing that they could attend the party so there busy buying dresses!" The man in gray say. "Man! My wallet gonna cry my girlfriend is asking me to buy her a dress for the party!" Then the man console his friends "but I was wondering if they gonna announced her as the prince fiancé?" Then the man stand up and start to leave only be stop by cloud. "What do you want?" The man in gray said. Barret, Zack and aerith look at cloud with questioning look. "Who is the girl?" Cloud said. "I-i don't know! Why don't you come to party and see it yourself!" Then the man hurried out the cafe. "Cloud, man it's not nice to intimidate people like that." Zack said as aerith holding to his arms. Barret just look at them and continue eating his meal. "I want to see the party" cloud said to Zack with a serious look. With that aerith clasp her hand and started to drag the two out of the cafe looking for a dress and suit for the party. Leaving Barret with his food. He is not fond with parties so he might just stay out of it and enjoy his own time. They arrive at the dress shop.
Aerith try the pink dresses and now it's time for the two to get theirs suit as well. Then while Zack is fitting his suit. Aerith sit beside cloud. "I'm sorry for what happen I didn't know that Zack will be back" aerith mutter an apology. "Don't be, Im happy to see you together" cloud said. With that he get his turn to try on the suit. "Yo cloud will you leave that huge thing at your back while changing its not like your going inside their to fight." Zack comment. With a Huff cloud place his sword outside the fitting room.
The trio is now done with their shopping. Aerith know that she was at fault for making cloud fall for her and now she face the consequences of her actions and she feel guilty about it. She wanna do what is right she will help cloud to get back the love that he had lost. The reason why they need to attend this party hoping they could see Tifa there and she prayed that they will meet her there.