The reunion

They saw cloud was leaning against the ancient boulder. He was so tired helpless. "What's the point in this?" Cloud ask them without looking. "We can't give up now!" Yuffie said "she is right we need to hurry before sephiroth did!" Aerith said and hearing that name gave cloud chills and he boils to angry knowing Tifa might be in danger. And with that cloud begs aerith to help him once more. Then the two girls kneel down at the center of the circle while cloud was touching the boulder. "We should try to do what Tifa did before she gone through Corel" the girl said. "Can I also go with cloud there?" Yuffie insists but the girl give him a no and even Barrett so they stay out of the circle and only aerith and the kid that kneeling down and now cloud who's hand is in the ancient boulder. The kid explained that they can only send one person there if they gonna send more person it's possible that they will loose their memories and vanished forever in the Corel. As an ancient guide they could protect clouds memory upon entering the life stream so that he will not get lost and he could bring Tifa back. And with that Barret agreed as he doesn't want to vanished there knowing that Marlene is waiting for him to comeback and for yuffie she doesn't want to loose her precious memories. Now the two girls prayed and the blinding light engulfs the blonde man. Then he vanished.

A blinding light peers through his eyes as he wakeup on a wet surface he try to look in his surroundings it was a spring filled with lilies and a trees surrounding the area. Then he heard voices approaching the area he hid on the boulder nearby the spring as he continued to watch who is coming. "I told you this I can do this with my own" the girl smile at the other girl. "Are you sure I still I can help you with that" the girl with brown hair said then the Raven beauty give her a reassuring smile. And the girl bow and vanished from the scene now leaving this raven haired beauty as she detached her clothes from her silky and smooth body then she look up the bright sky having baths in the morning also heal her headache she doesn't know the reason why but she's getting alot of headaches nowadays after that blonde flashes in her memory. She sigh and closed her eyes. With that a shift from the water move she open her eyes slowly to see who is invading her bath this time. Mako blue eyes meet her reddish brown eyes. The guy go closer and said. "Tifa…" in a loving expression. Tifa blink and try to register the situation in her brain then she panicked as she covers herself with her hands. "Don't worry I've already seen it" the blonde guy said. And with that a shade of deep red go through Tifa's face. "W-who are you?" Tifa said as she was confused who was this beautiful man is and why he is in her bathing area. Unlike the previous man who invade her privacy she doesn't feel disgusted or hate to this guy in front of but she feel like her heart is thumping hardly like it's going to explode and she felt like there's a familiarity with this guy which is she likes. Cloud could not contain it anymore he hug her. Like she is the only thing in the world that matters for him. He heard her gasp but she didn't push him away or slap him but she just stay still like she was a statue and her face is turning into bright red. Then cloud lift her chip up and kiss her gently on the lips. She felt frozen from the contact made by this beautiful blonde guy in front of her. She try to speak but no words came. Then she heard him "I'm so sorry Tifa... please come back to me…" cloud whispered to her ear then started to nip her neck. But cloud shouldn't do it as aerith and the kid still watching them he get Tifa's dry dress and cover her up then lift her in a bridal style. "Wa-wait! Put me down I really don't know you Mr! Why are you taking me along!" Tifa is now blushing madly cloud just smirked knowing they don't have enough time as the two can't handle the portal that long. And with that cloud and tifa vanished from Corel and came back to the place where the other avalanche member is. "Tifa! Your back!" Yuffie is waving and running towards the couple. As cloud still holding her in a bridal style. "Yo teef! Welcome back!" Barrett said. Then the little girl smiled at her and passed out again only to be held by Barret. Then aerith still in the kneeling position smile at tifa and whispered "welcome back…" then Tifa mutters a thank you then cloud ask her why she was still kneeling there then she ask everyone to step out of the circle as she needs to concentrate knowing that Zack was out there. And with that everyone nodded and and a few hours passed.