A place called wutai

At wutai palace

The sun shines at her white skin and grunt holding her head as the hangover hits her. Then a girl in a maid uniform came in. "Miss Lockhart, the breakfast is ready please head down the dining hall" with that the maid in frilly dress exit the room. She try to study the room it was a light blue room with white curtains and white soft bed. It was indeed a princess will live for. Wait? Princess? She glance again to all the furnitures and the area it was indeed different from the lodge. Where was she exactly? She try to rack her brains to remember what happened last night and then a Pang of hurt filled her heart again hoping she forgotten about it but it's not. Then she remembers Talking to a girl after that she passed out. She stand up and stretches. Then she noticed that she was not wearing her gaunlets, her short miniskirt and tank tops that she usually wears. But instead it was a soft silk long golden gown that can see her shoulders with a long sleeves. While she was studying her appearance another knock was heard and two girls entered holding a rack of clothes and hair accessories. "Miss Lockhart it's time to dress you up." With that the maid start to remove her clothes." Wa-wait what are you doing?" She try to cover her now naked body. She was escorted by the maid to a large bathroom inside her room. After the bathing they started to dress her up as a doll. "Now it's done please miss Tifa Lockhart" the girl gestures to the door. And she followed the maid the place was a palace because the halls is so long with paintings and the red carpet and the large golden doors in each rooms indicate it's bountiful richness.
Then she enters the dining hall it was like having a grand party inside because of the bountiful food present in the table. And the chandelier at the center of it with white and pink lilies in each corner of the room with a big fire place and a big painting of the royal family. As she checked the pictures she was shock to see the girl with a short hair beside a guy with a long black hair and the two adults which indicates they are the heads of the family. "Tifa!" The girl in short hair wearing a long sleeves pink colored gown that covers her ankles and her hair was decorated with pink rose flower with a pink diamonds at her hair band and her earrings is match with its colors. Tifa face her as she hold her hands like she was her best friend. "Umm hello may I ask why I'm here?" Tifa said shyly. "I told you last night that I'm gonna take you away right?!" She said in a gleeful voice. "My friends might worry about me?" She started to get anxious. "But he hurt you and you want to go back there?" Yuffie said to her. "But even though they still my friends. And cloud…." She trail off. "Hmmff! That guy who only cares for the aerith girl! I know he will with aerith now that you're gone!" Yuffie said in a Huff. Tifa was hurt about remembering the two have that confession. And he try to give up on it if cloud was really inlove with aerith she cannot do anything about it and she cannot change the man's heart. She sat on the table the breakfast was indeed great and they talk alot about so many things then suddenly a guy in a red suit and black tie enters the room. "Vincent!" Yuffie stands and hug him. "Stop it. It's embarassing!" Vincent said in a cold tone. "Hmmff your always like that so this little sister of yours try to runaway!" Yuffie said while sticking her tongue like a child. Then Vincent shift his eyes to the elegantly sitted girl at the end of the long table. He was mesmerized by her beauty. As the girl look his way he blushed and averted his gaze. "You have a visitor yuff?" Vincent said while hiding his blush. "Photo is brother interested to her?" Yuffie said in a teasing tone and with that Vincent elegantly bow to Tifa and exited the room immediately. Then yuffie burst into laughter. "I know it!" She raise her hand up high and she drag tifa to the garden and her plan of getting her brother and Tifa started. As she want Tifa to stay by her side as a friend and a sister like a family.
"So what do you think of my brother?" Yuffie said waiting for a good reply. "Well he is kinda….handsome…and gentle…" Tifa said shyly while blushing. Tifa stays there for almost a week now since her drinking incident with yuffie. And she was glad that her mind was getting out of the conversation between aerith and her. She feel like maybe it's the best if she was not around seeing the two is getting well good together she feel like she might get crazy if that's continue.

Destined Path'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara