An old friend

Meanwhile....

"Did you find her?" Aerith said in a worried tone. "No" that's the only answer given to her by cloud and then he headed upstairs leaving aerith and Barret at the lobby. Cloud feels like if he didn't want to say anything to aerith time. If he only didn't say anything from her back then this situation might not happen right now Tifa might be still be with him and not missing.

But he cannot stop his heart for liking the girl also as she resembles the Tifa's childhood persona back in there childhood days. And now he is torn between the two because of his feelings. And He doesn't know what to do it.

then at the corner of the room a voice filled his ears. "Yo man, I didn't know you gonna get yourself involved with my aerith." The man now came into the light as cloud was shock on what he sees and he tried to focus whether it is a dream or not. "Zack" that only thing he can say. "I was on my way to Midgard and I was stuck here in wutai then these people talking about a group of people with a huge sword and and knowing that they were not from here." Zack sit beside him. As he tap clouds shoulder. "Man, aerith is really beautiful and I know you can't stop falling for her once you see her, but man shes mine ya know" Zack said as he scratch the back of his head seeing the situation gone mad. "Much better to know who your really love and who who's your inlove with before it's too late." With that Zack starts to stand up from the bed and head down stairs leaving cloud on his reverie thinking about what Zack revealed to him.

When the man head down stairs, aerith eyes was fixed on him. And She was shocked as well as she try to run to the man and hug him and telling him how she missed him. Seeing the two having their little reunion Barret stand up from the sofa in the lobby and head up to clouds room. As he touched the knob in Cloud's room and opened it."Yo, spikey! Aeriths lover was damn alive and he is here in wutai! For fck sake What a coincidence! What ya gonna do now?" Barret asked cloud. He looked at Barrett for a second and revert his gaze again into the floorings of his room "I dunno know" cloud said to Barret. "Ya don't know!" Barret getting mad of clouds for his dense answers. And no idea attitude. "If I'm Tifa and see ya havi'n fun with some other girl I might just disappeared and never come back! Tifa known you for many years and she ain't leavi'n ya for what you did before but man! Knowing what yo did to her is unreasonable! For fckn sake she gonna be snatched by someone else if you don't take her she was inlove with you from the start here check this out! It ain't my problem but I just wanted to inform you choco-bo head!" Barret throw cloud a small notes which have a pink heart drawn in its covers indicated that the T.L. initials was from Tifa Lockhart.

Then Barret leave the room as he slams the door with a huge bang that indicating he was indeed angry to cloud actings. And it was heard by the two couple. Barret look at them as he head down the stairs as he always he shake his head on disappointed look. He walk toward the main door to exit the scene. Cloud was left alone now in his room and reading the contents of the small notebook given by Barret.