Unexpected

"Zack! Where are you?" The guy who is floating from the blackness opens his eyes. "Aerith?" He mutters "yes! It's me Zack! Please come back I will guide you out there" the ancient said to the Raven haired guy. And with that Zack starts following where the voice is and he passed through gate of darkness and meets the light which indicates it was Corel city. Then Zack runs and continue to follow the voice but suddenly stops as she could not hear the voice anymore. "Aerith? Aerith are you still there?" Zack talks but there's no answer.
_______________________________________
A long blade struck the brunette as blood gush out from her body. Everyone was shocked on what they witnessed a girl who's lively awhile ago was now draining from the red gush from her stomach. And the guy in black cloak talks. "Found you" as he looked to cloud and shift his gaze to Tifa then he removed the longest sword from the brunette that now fell unconscious. "Aerith!" That's what heard in the scene. Cloud swings his buster sword and it clashes to the sword of the enemy he was indeed happy seeing him like that feeling angry and sad at the same time then he swings his sword to the blonde and it hits him that he stubble a far the sephiroth go near Tifa only to be stop by Barrett and yuffie but failed as they flew away also same as cloud. Tifa looked at cloud he try to stand up with the help of his buster sword. "Where do you think your going?" Sephiroth ask Tifa as she try to back off and try to do her fighting stance. "Oh the kitty has claws interesting!" With that sephiroth use his samurai sword to make a hole on the shoulder of the  Raven girl. "Tifa!" As cloud go near to save her but only to be blown away again by sephiroth as he removed the blade from Tifa's shoulder. Tifa is gripping her left shoulder. She wince when the hot pain increases. She was now sitting on the floor the sephiroth lift her chin. "Sephiroth! Fight me! Let Tifa out of this!" Cloud shouted as his fly on his back back but sephiroth was indeed strong as is he blocked the sword of cloud using his right hand and still holding Tifa's chin using his left hand. Then he smirked as he crashed his lips to Tifa's lips cloud was shocked and start attacking him again. "You bast*d! How dare you do that!" Cloud is now furious the heated battle begins as Tifa was still shocked on what sephiroth done to her. Sephiroth was indeed happy seeing cloud was in this state it was indeed interesting for him and knowing this girl is so precious for him. Now he's planning if he gonna steal the girl or kill her just to make cloud more miserable. Barrett start to shower him with bullet's while yuffie use her huge shuriken to strike the enemy. Tifa on the other hand even she was injured she still join the fight and the battle lasted for 4hrs as the last view they saw from sephiroth is green lights envelopes him as he started to vanished. Yuffie was panting from the battle same as with Barret and cloud is using his buster sword for balancing himself and Tifa using her last strength the she passed out. "Tifa!" Cloud said as he go to her aid and hold her while yuffie and Barrett try to get aerith away from there. Tifa was healing but the ad part is aeriths is gone. She was not breathing anymore. Cloud feel like it's his fault again this time. And he hold aerith closed try to say his last good bye before he drop her from the depths of the stream.