Forbidden affairs

The bright sun rays shone to her face as she wake up a hand beside her pull hers down and when she looked at the guy she leaned on. It was cloud she look at her surroundings she was backed to present with cloud. Then cloud stirr from his slumber mako eyes meet the reddish brown eyes. "Tifa..." that when he held her in an embrace and try to wipe away her tears that formed from the corner of her eyes. "Cloud... were back..." she said. "Yes we are... welcome back" cloud said as he reached for her head and lean for sweet chaste kiss then he looked again to her eyes seeing it was real and not a dream. Only to be interrupted by a nossy Yuffie. "Yohoo! Love birds welcome back how was the trip to memory lane?" She grinned and Barret see the scene was indeed happy for both of them getting back together. Only to find out that aerith is now alone. They where is Zack then aerith speaks that he go back to the life stream after cloud dive in the pond Zack suddenly vanished into the thin air at green light engulf his features. Then aerith opens her palm to reveal a life materia on it. "Zack use this to spend his remaining time with me knowing that he needs to get back after you vanished into the realm of past." Aerith cried that his lover will never be with her as it was only a borrowed time for them to see and feel each other. "Aerith..." Tifa said as he hug the crying girl. They continue their journey in a melancholy way. Nobody speaks at the entire travel Tifa was hugging clouds back tightly knowing the feeling that you lost someone you loved is indeed painful. Yuffie drive the car where aerith sits at the front seat and Barret is at the back. Before it was Zack who drives the car with her on the front seat. While Barret and yuffie was at the back. Now it seems so different from their travels before. Aerith feel sad that Zack could not stay in this timeline for so long as he need to go back to the life stream he promised aerith that they will meet again. And then he vanished. Everytime aerith remember it she collapsed and cry hardly. Everyone during the ride was silent they want to make aerith happy they reach the city of ancient it was indeed old there's a few houses and stores the place is really desserted if not for the people who leave downtown. They find a place to lodge in. Tifa and cloud stays in a same room while yuffie and aerith in the other room and Barret to the other one. Since there's only 3 rooms available for them in a place where people rarely come by. Cloud put down his sword besides the table and sat down on the bed. Thinking about what happened. He feel like it was his fault for going in that pond. But if he doesn't do Tifa will probably alter the future now. Then at the same time Tifa feel the guilt as she try to change the destiny by doing odd things that a normal kid Tifa will do she felt like it was her fault making Zack vanished like that. On the other room aerith burst into tear while yuffie hugging her tightly and make sure that she will be ok after this. Aerith cried was indeed heartbreaking as Barrett remember the reason why they are still there is to go back to his friends and to go back to his daughter Marlene. Then back at Tifa's and cloud room. "I think it's my fault if I never tried to followed that light Zack will still be here..." Tifa cried as she feel all the guilt rush to her as realization hits her. "Teef... it's not your fault... its mine... knowing the risk of going through that pond as zack souls clings into mine..." cloud said as he brushed his blonde locks in despair. Tifa saw clouds expression it was the same when he was getting bullied by the other boys and it was the weak expression that he doesn't want Tifa saw at all. He try to hide it by going inside the bathroom and stays there. This was the saddest travel they ever had. In morning yuffie and Barret do their rounds on gaining information about the place and when they get nothing they go back to cloud and tifa. Aerith still in her room she doesn't event go out for the whole day. Tifa knock at her door and bring her dinner. She open it and saw aerith still and sad features. "Tifa.... what should I do?" That what aerith said. "We will figure it out we will find Zack" that is is my reply giving her courage. "I hope I was strong like you." Upon hearing this Tifa hug aerith and console the poor girl. "I brought you dinner" Tifa said handling a bag of delicious dinner. "If Zacks was here he will like the smell of this food" aerith smile sadly. Aerith start eating her dinner "people here don't know anything about the ancient but they said we could find more information if we go to Costa del Sol" Tifa inform aerith and she just nod and continue eating her meal. After that Tifa wait for aerith to fall asleep and go back to cloud room she open the door wishing that the next place they will be going is gonna give them good results. "Cloud, I already talked to her and she is still thinking about it I'm sorry" Tifa mutters as she leans now on the closed door. Yuffie steps was heard outside before she enters where aerith is. They heard the door closed into a soft thud. Then cloud look up to Tifa. "Tifa...I don't know what to do" cloud said sadly. "Loosing Zack like that is painful to bear" cloud continue as he clutch his hands. Seeing as it is Tifa place clouds head at her bossom and hug him reassuring that everythings gonna be alright and with that he fell asleep from her embrace. But on the middle of the night cloud wake up. And look at Tifa's sleeping figure beside him. He slowly got up and go out Making sure Tifa didn't wake up. He head out to get some fresh air as he go outside. He saw a familiar figure looking at the Milky Way. "Aerith..." that's he could mutter then the girl smile at him sadly. Cloud sat beside the girl. "Can't sleep?" That is what she said. "Yeah" I answered. "Me too thinking about it so much makes me wake up everytime from the nightmare" aerith still looking at the sky. "We will figure it how to get Zack back" cloud reassure aerith. "You know he really same as you..." aerith said now looking at him. "Huh? What do you mean?" Cloud asking aerith. "The way he talks and moves is like an exact replica" she looked at him and then she hugs cloud tightly hoping that the pain of loosing Zack will go away. Cloud try to get away from the situation knowing that he and Tifa is a thing now. Even aerith knows about it. But aerith didn't mind as she hold still. "Can we stay like this for awhile..." aerith said in a pleading voice. Then cloud let her the night was very chilly aerith shivers. "Well we should head back" cloud said to her. "if I say that I still like you will you stay with me?" Aerith said as clouds back is already facing her. Cloud could not understand why aerith is acting like that now. Then he face her out of nowhere aerith raise her arms to clouds shoulder and lean for a kiss. Their lips touch cloud feels aeriths soft lips on his. Then she pulled out. "I wish he was you so he will never leave like he did now" with that aerith go inside the lodge. Cloud was stunned by aeriths action guilt and sense of pleasure engulf his body. He feel that his crush over aerith during his stay at midgar surfaces again and that's make him feel guilty about Tifa who is now his. Oh boy this gonna be complicated as yuffie witness the whole scene seeing cloud enters the lodge she jumped down from the roof and head back inside too.