Conflicts part2

At cloud and Barrets room....

Cloud as usual he put down his buster sword beside his bed. And try to go to shower but Barret stops him. "Yo spikes what's goin u two aerith? I saw the way u talk to her and look at her what gonna happen with teef?" Barrett said bluntly. Cloud feel the guilt of having feelings for the two girls. "Nothing" that was his only answer. "Well might better to choose only one yo ain't no chocobo breeder to love to girls at the same damn time!" Barrett reminds him. "I know" in that cloud enters the bathroom. Cloud could not understand also his self he likes Tifa when they were kids and also until now. Then aerith came she is glowing with calmness and light up his dark moods. Barrett was right he was indeed I love with the two girls. But he cannot stay that way forever he needs to choose one. He turn on the shower to ease his mind about the conversation he made with Barret.
___________________________________________________
At Tifa and aeriths room.....

Tifa was indeed crying inspite of the shower droplets go through her naked body. She cry silently remembering all the words aerith Said. Of course she loved cloud since they were young until they grow old separately and when she meet him again she was indeed happy that wishing he could notice her feelings for him. But aerith came to the picture which is make her situation as second for cloud. It pains her seeing the two so close to each other. She like aerith as her friend. And because of that she turned blind eye on the advances of aerith to cloud every where they go. She turn off the shower and looked at her puffy eyes it was still red from crying. She feel like she needs a drink tonight and with that she go out from the bathroom. "Teef? Are you crying?" Aerith said as she saw the puffy eyes of Tifa. "Don't worry about me why not go for shower? I just need to do something" and with that Tifa go to her bed to dry her hair. "Teef I'm sorry" then aerith go inside the bathroom. Tifa was done drying her hair she changed her clothes and wear her battle gear before heading out of the lodge.