𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

//ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ//

Right after changing out of our
formal attires, we politely greeted each other a peaceful night as I headed to spend the rest of the night in the guest room. 

Although Jungkook seemed a bit unhappy with the thought of me sleeping in the guest room, as he did insist on me sleeping in the master bedroom, I refused...? 

I didn't want him breaking his spine while resting on those agonizing couches in the living room.

 At last, I did end up sleeping in the guest room until the bright sun illuminated the city the next morning.

//----//

"Ugh...Is it morning already?" 

A muffled groan escaped from within my lips right after the warm light danced over my moist skin. 

The fresh fragrance of flowers got me acquainted with the high maintenance orchids in Jungkook's backyard. 

Leisurely ripping the homely quilt off me, I walked closer to the window in one corner. 

As if possessed, my frame leaned against the chilly metallic panes of the opening and sharply inhaled the delightful aroma that the morning embraced. 

For some cause, I've been feeling that living with someone like him wouldn't be that inconvenient. 

I mean, the way he reacted to me sleeping in a place designated for guests, somewhat mirrored his considerate thoughts.

*𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐃!* 

An abrupt groan ran through the cold walls of the house as I swirled my entire body in one go, afraid of what might've occurred. 

I speedily sprinted towards the wooden door, banging it open before skipping through the staircase. "Jungko--"

Silly. 

That was the only adjective I could think of after seeing a well-built manly presence, sprawled over the thick rug in the living room.

His groans sounded pretty painful, and that's when I subdued my laughter, before calmly approaching him from behind. 

"Umm....looks like you need some help, here,"  I spoke out, loud enough for him to notice my appearance. 

I saw his head tilt to the side for a minor second before he quickly tried to tear himself apart from the wooden floor beneath. 

Although I wasn't intending to make a joke out of the situation, my abrupt laughter proved it all wrong. Jungkook's eyes travelled from avoiding mine to staring into my soul the very next moment.