𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆?

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

It was a cold Friday evening and Y/n was currently having an internal debate on the events that were coming up. Apparently, Jungkook had to attend a corporate gathering, and just as obvious as it could get, Y/n had to accompany him.

Neither did she want to go there and nor was she aware of how her husband's world worked. Y/n and Jungkook came from completely different backgrounds and their carrier choices were worlds apart.

Plus, it wouldn't actually be entertaining to be present and to actually make conversation with potential strangers, right? In all honesty, the only reason Y/n didn't retaliate when Jungkook informed her about the event that morning was because of, well, Jungkook himself.

He would be the only person she knew there. Did she actually know him the way she thought she did or was it just the fact that he was a Jeon, 24 years old, high profile businessman, kinda cold but kinda sweet at the same time, a bit timid at times, and in an arranged marriage with a doctor?

Y/n sighed, thoughts circling in her head like a whirling wheel, making the choice harder for her than it already was. You see, Y/n was definitely not the dressy type. Facts, she did know that her figure was not too bad and the wedding dress she wore rather looked good on her but all in all, the closet she was facing lacked any fancy clothing.

"Hm", turning to greet the pen closet with her back, Y/n picked up her phone, immediately dialing her ultimate savior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Girl, this is just bloody drama in disguise. Just do it already!" The shorter male cried in exhaustion while his best friend wiggled around in that relatively tight dress. It was too tight for Y/n's liking.

Scrunching her nose in disagreement, she said-- "Uh, I don't think I'll be able to breathe once I eat something."

He poked his tongue against the inner wall of his cheek, looking around in frustration. It wasn't like he was actually frustrated or tired of Y/n, it was just that he liked teasing her for being too picky at times.

"Listen up missy. Do you wanna dress up for the event or for Jungkook?" The brunette asked, a sheepish smile dancing off his lips. He was absolutely in love with throwing her bestie off with his sudden remarks and deliberately embarrassing questions.

Y/n had her eye widened and the fact that she was actually giving his question a thought made the boy's smile stretch wider. "Hm, so Jungkook it is, aye?"

Y/n felt her breath being inhaled in a sudden gasp while her eyes tried their best to not follow his piercing gaze while he dangerously circled around her frozen body.

"D-Donghyuck, better not p-play with m-me", of course, she had to stutter, and that had Lee laughing his ass off as his body collided with the mattress behind.