𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐄

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

A/N; 

Extremely sorry for not being able to post anything for so long but now that your girl has officially graduated high school and the holiday season is almost over, I can wholeheartedly focus on writing more for you guys. I will (try to) post at least one chapter every single day from now onwards. A very very happy new year to all the beautiful people and I genuinely hope all your wishes come true and you end up feeling happy and satisfied this year. Lots of love, Author xoxo! ♥ ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a week since that little incident in the car and honestly, neither could Jungkook nor Y/n were able to get it off their minds. Every single second Jungkook found himself lost in his own thoughts, weaving a whole storyline of what could've happened if Y/n wouldn't have agreed on going back home that night. 

It was just too much for the man but there was a hint of sweetness to that. He loved the fact that there was nothing else occupying his mind except for his wife, however, that wasn't exactly ideal, considering that he was a man of responsibilities. 

"Hm, I'll be home early tonight", he voiced softly; an uncontrollable smile spreading over his lips. 

"You said that last night too, Mr. Jeon", the same delicate voice spoke from the other side, trying to sound as stern as possible. Jungkook could almost picture Y/n's pouty face. 

"I promise, Y/n. Yesterday was insanely bus--", the man couldn't complete what he was saying as someone happened to just barge into his room without caring enough to even knock once. 

Jungkook had his eyes fixated on the unfamiliar figure standing in front of him as his furrowed brows caved in above those beautiful eyes of his. He was genuinely perplexed and not very happy with either the person or his secretary for letting that happen. 

"Y/n, I'll be back early, okay? I have something that needs attention", not wanting to keep Y/n hanging for long, he quickly informed her and she understood, hanging up the phone right after reminding him to drive home safely. 

Jungkook could swear on his entire life that the anonymous entity had such awful timing as all he wanted to do was keep talking to his wife, get ready to go home, reach home, pour all his yearning, love, and sincerity into giving her tight hug, and then spend the rest of the night with her. 

Quite productive, yeah?

"Hello, Mr. Jeon", the female in front greeted him with a cheeky smile. 

"Excuse me, but I'm sure you're not allowed in here just like that", slowly standing up from his seat, Jungkook moved toward the lady, not forgetting to ring the bell and call for his secretory that instant.