𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸

The couple had just dropped Hyuck off at his friend's mansion and were now on their way to Jungkook's event. Y/n was pretty anxious about the party and that was the reason why she was vigorously playing with her fingernails while looking out of the window.

That didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook as he looked at his wife go completely quiet. He smiled, knowing the fact that there were probably the nerves acting up, making her feel that way.

"Y/n", with his voice deeper than usual, he called out to her.

"Hm?" Y/n spun her head towards him, trying her best to keep a small smile on her face.

"I know you are nervous about the event. Do you want to talk about it?" Y/n felt his warm palm encasing hers as he rested his hand on her lap. She looked at their intertwined fingers before clearing her throat.

"No, it's nothing. Sure, I have been to the conferences that usually turn into parties and events in the evening. Still, I usually know all the people there and we have the same profession so I mostly know what to talk about but here, it's a bit different."

Her voice was a bit shaky which concerned Jungkook as he looked at Y/n to his side and pulled over to the side, parking the car for a while.

"Jungkook? No, don't stop. What if we are late?" Y/n was a bit amused by his action and hence, she exclaimed with her hands gripping onto Jungkook's forearm, trying to get him to keep it going.

"No. You are way more important, Y/n. If you don't feel like going, just one confirmation, and I swear I'll turn around right this moment." Jungkook's eyes spoke worry and that made Y/n freeze.

Her brain was basically dysfunctional for a proper minute before she was pulled out of her daze with a warm touch on her cheek.

"I don't care about these parties anyway, Y/n. You mean a lot more to me, trust me, baby."