Chapter 24 - The Doorway to Vulcan

"Serenity... There's someone who wants to say good-bye." Jim said as he grabbed Bones's arm. The two stepped out, and an older vulcan walked in.

"Spock! You.... You got off Delta Vega?!  How?" Serenity started. "Wait, nevermind. The main thing is you're off that frost bitten planet!"

"Speaking off planets... " Older Spock began. "You didn't have to do what you did. You saved my mother,  and all of Vulcan. As I have told my younger self, you are the most selfless, remarkable,  and fascinating creature I have ever met. On behalf of all vulcans,  I thank you."

"How do we get to Vulcan now?  Where exactly is it?" young Spock asked. Both vulcans turned to Serenity. She smiled warmly as she sat up.

"My Anomaly dimension."

"The dimension between all other dimensions. Fascinating." Spock Prime chuckled.

"What is the anomaly dimension? " younger Spock questioned his older counterpart.

"It is where I come from. Where all anomalies originate, one way, or another. Excuse me one moment." Serenity closed her eyes for a minute. Then promptly threw up a small sphere,  a little bit bigger than a marble. It looked like a tiny miniature galaxy. Serenity placed glowing fingertips on the tiny ball,  and it grew to the size of a grapefruit.

"The anomaly galaxy orb? What I did to deserve you as my Thy'la, I'll never know. Thank you." Older Spock looked to his younger, self. " Congratulations. Our first born was born in blood, but survived to be very healthy and extremely intelligent. Keep a close eye on Serenity. Her stubbornness... "

"Agreed."