Chapter 1: conflicts

It was a fine day. For the rest of the avalanche gang they continue their destination after the encounter with sephiroth and challenging destiny. They stop on tracks as they see some vague memories that Zack pass by cloud and aerith. Their travel continued and they visit a place which is very known as wutai. "Do you think we can find more materia here?" Tifa said as they continue down the path of many people. Wutai was lively as it is they can see food stalls every where and people every where chatting and some is drinking coffee from a shop nearby. "I dunno" answered by cloud. "Well why not we find a place to lodge in!" A very optimistic aerith said. "She's right spikey my feet is tired walkn ya all the way here!" Barret exclaimed. They need to left the car and his fenrir at the entrance of the wutai market where hide it on a safe place that no one can steal it. They cannot go inside driving it in a very small space which will gather alot of attention from the wutai people much better to stay vigilant as what he always do. They enter in a small establishment name the Lodge. "Hello good morning how may I help you?" The front desk greeted in a very accommodating aura. " 2 rooms please!" Aerith said and the front desk give their room keys. "That will be 3gil per night" the front desk clerk informed and cloud drop the money at the counter and go upstairs. Cloud and Barret share a room while the other room is for Tifa and aerith. They enter their own respective rooms. "Tifa?" Aerith called as she sit down on her bed there are two beds in room. "Yes" Tifa answer her in a friendly demeanor. "I was wondering that cloud and you are so close" aerith said. "Well we grew up together when we were young that's the reason why" as Tifa remove her battle gears. "I wish Zack and I was like that too..." aerith said as she reminisce the face of her ex lover. Tifa just look at her. "Zack he never returned all of my letters and I waited for him. but he never came back!" Aerith said now getting agitated about it. "But I miss him. Everytime I saw cloud it just he reminded me of him. The way he moves and talks even the buster sword he's just like him." Aerith confess to Tifa. "Aerith..." Tifa muttered. "I feel like I'm falling for cloud also as I see Zack on him. I tried to warn him to not fall in love with me cause its not real." aerith continue. A Pang of guilt cross her face as what she reveals to Tifa. Seeing her looking sad Tifa could not meet her eyes as she feel the stab in her heart on what aerith said. "Then....what...he says?" Tifa ask as she turned her back to aerith. Then she ask Tifa "I know that you like him. So I said that to him I tried to stop him feeling that way for me. Your my friend teef and I don't want to hurt you..." aerith feeling the guilt rush to her face. "Did he say something?" Tifa said in a low and hurt tone. "He want to say something and he want to find me." Aerith recalls their conversation at her house at her garden. Tifa could not take it anymore she ended the conversation. "Well I need a fresh shower right now. Why don't you go also after I've done showering?" Tifa said in a smile hiding her painful feelings as what aerith reveals to her.