Chapter 16

Sonic POV

Shadow and I been talking nonstop, like seriously nonstop. I'm so freaking glad that he found out I was girl. I mean look at us, together and happy, yet trapped in stupid cave but I'm glad I got trapped with Shadow though. Even I wonder how the others are doing. I hope they didn't ran into problems like us.

"Hey Shadow?" I said. "Hm?" He said. "Umm do you think the others are okay?" I said. "Of course they are okay. Why are you asking?" He said. "I don't know I'm just worried about them like what if they are trapped and can't find a way out!?" I said. "Sonic don't worry about it. I know they can find a way out plus if they can't, we'll go and find help. Even don't over think about it." He said. "Okay I believe you, thank you." I said. "Come here, imma give you big warm hug!!" He said. "OKAY!!!" I said.

I came closer to Shadow and got big warm hug from him. His furr is freaking warm. I can be in his arms forever !! We let go and started to walk so we can find a way out or hope to find a way out.

Then a thought came to my mind. Will the others accept who I am? I mean I been hiding my gender from them because of the past towards girls. I do wonder if they will accept me. Oh great imma over think things now, just great umm think positive Sonic.

Shadow POV

Seems like Sonic is lost in thought. I wonder what she is thinking of. Hmmmm what should I do to make her to stop being lost in thought. Hmm oh right I can just ask why she is lost in thought.

"Sonic what are you thinking about?" I said. "Oh nothing Shadz." She said. "Are you sure Sonic? You seem lost in thought." I said. "I...umm yeah I'm lost in thought, its just that will they accept me for who I am, like me being a girl?" She said. "Sonic if you don't accept you then its their lost, but if they do accept you then that's good right?" I said. "Okay, whatever you say Shadz." She said. "Even you're beautiful as a girl or boy Sonic. Heck you're the most beautiful hedgehog I ever seen!" I said. "Aww thank you Shadow, now I feel better!!" She said.

She kissed me on my cheek and I blush. "Well your welcome Sonic, just know I'm here for you and always going to be." I said. "Thank you Shadow for everything!" She said. "Anything for you, Sonic." I said.

I love seeing her smile, its so cute. Even let's hope we can find a way out. I do wonder how others are. Oh well, all we can do is hope we are all fine.

-------------------------------------------
I hope you like the chapter even though it seems bit crappy since I stop writing but enjoy the chapter!!!!