Chapter 7

Sonic POV

It was Wednesday. I am so bored. Feels like there is nothing to do. Hmm I should call Silver and Scourge if they want to hang out. But first I need to take a shower because I hate smelling bad for some reason.

At least my sister didn't call me or text me saying if I can go shopping with her. I am just going to take shower already before I get lazy like always. Before I can go to take a shower. My buddy, Tails text me.

On phone:

Tails- Hey Sonic I found a cave when I was walking to my house. Should we explore it on Friday and when I say we I mean the others as well. What do you say, Sonic.

Me- Yeah sure, why not like at what time.

Tails- Like in the morning at 6 does that sounds okay for you.

Me- Yes it does buddy.

Tails- Okay then see yea on Friday.

Me- Yea bye.

Now that is over looks like I need to talk to Silver and Scourge about that because Sonia and Manic were over there so they should know. I am going to take shower already then call them to come over.

Tails POV

Now that I got him and other to come explore the cave with me on Friday. Even though he acts weird like he wasn't himself. I wonder about it though.

Even everyone want to meet up tomorrow because about Sonic, Scourge and Silver. I mean they are always together like if they are hiding something from us. Then they act weird like they aren't even them self at all.

I never seen them like that before. It makes me worried and scared about them. If they have good reason on why they are like that then I will understand them. But they should at tell us. It creeps me out so much.

Even I should go back on getting things for tomorrow and Friday because they are coming over here. I should go get the things ready.

Sonic POV

I just finish taking a shower. I should go text or call them to come over. When I did that, they said sure. So they should be coming over here at least.

I heard a knock on the door. So I went to open. It was Scourge and Silver and I let them go inside. Then I start talking about what Tails told me.

-------------------------
They you go guys here is chapter. Ughh then I got other ideas for my books anyway. I want everyone that reads this book to comment down what other ship do they me want to write. But you guys can't say Sonadow because I have at least three I am going to write. I will see what else I am going to do with that. You guys might even vote on which one but that depends how many ppl comments down and bye until next time (^ω^)