Chapter 14

Shadow POV

Oh well, I guess its her first time seeing me smile. "We should keep on going." I said. She nodded her head. We talk and more other things. This is the best thing ever.

*With the Scourge & Fleetway*
Scourge POV

This weird and I don't know what to do. Ughhh I wonder what Sonic is doing. Probably annoying Shadow like always. Then Silver might be talking to Mephiles or something.

Then we bump into someone. "Oh hey Fleetway, looks like we are together now." Mephiles said. So we bump into them then. Yay this is not going to be weird anymore. "I guess so." Fleetway said.

"So Silver how are you with Mephiles." Fleetway said. Haha looks like I am not the only one that makes fun of someone. "Nothing much just we are talking and being friends like everything does." Silver blush and said.

Pffft haha sure, you want to be more than friends. Fleetway and I smirked. "Sure Silver I bet you want to be more than friends with Mephiles, Silver." I said. Fleetway nodded in agreeing with me.

"Me, noooo, what about you with Fleetway." Silver blush, yelled. I blushed. Fuck she has point right there. So we start to fight. Then later we heard something. But we kept on fighting.

Then something was running, looked like weird animal or something. Then it was chasing as so we ran. "This is your fault Scourge." Silver yelled. "Me, this is your fault not mine." I yelled. We were still running.

"You should of said yea but no you said that." I said. "Me how about you." Silver said. "HOW ABOUT BOTH YOU ALREADY SHUT UP! WE ARE FREAKING GETTING CHASE." Fleetway and Mephiles said at the same time.

Until Silver and I fell off of something. "Guys watch out!" Fleetway and Mephiles yelled. But it was too late. We were in the water already. The water was freaking cold. I can't swim any longer.

Fleetway POV

Looks like we have to save them. "Lets go save them, before they get super cold." I said. Mephiles nodded. We went in the water to save them.

They were cold. So we change them. Then there were watch looking thing. So we play around with it. Then we both click something at the same time. It was so bright that we don't know what was going on.

Then the bright light was gone then we saw Silver and Scourge as girls. So my guess was that they were girls from the beginning. Oh well, we will wait for them to wake up.

--------------------------
Hello you guys should read or comment on Q&A plus Dares w/ Sonic, Shadow and Others. Even bye until next time\(^ω^\)