Chapter 8

Sonic POV

I was done telling them about it. They did agree that we might as well go with the others for now.

So went to mall to hang out for now. Main while Silver go get some clothes and we do the same thing as well. And we go get other things as well.

We were done with all of that, its night already. We might as well go to sleep. I had so much fun like always. Anyway I going to sleep.

*At Tails house & Next day*
Shadow POV

I can't believe Rouge drag me to Tails house. What do they want now. But I have feeling I might know. I might as well just wait. Cause I want to go home already.

"Have you guys notice that Sonic, Silver, and Scourge hang out a lot." Tails said. True but they are friends. I am just going to agree with the others for now. We all agree.

I mean they are always together like everyday now. I wonder why though. Like if they are hiding something behind our backs. "But they friends after all. What's matter with that." I said.

"True but act really different when they are by us, Shadow." Tails said. I mean they do but what's the matter with that though. Now I can tell that everyone are thinking of something.

"What if they are hinding something behind our backs, guys." Rouge said.  Hehe I should of said nothing at all. They are agree but should I say something. "What happens that they are hinding something behind our backs for good reason."

"True but they should at least trust guyd, Shadow." Tails said. They should as well but they are probably doing it for reason. Now that I thinking Sonic haven't ask me to race him. That is really interesting.

"Why don't we be in group of 2. So that will be easy to find out tomorrow." Blaze said. "True but the cave but be tricky to get out though." Tails said. We all look at him. "So we might stay their more than a day" Amy said.

Tails nodded his head. "Even who will we be with though." Cream said. "Hehe let me plan that then I tell you guys. It will take like 5 minutes." Blaze said. I wonder who I will be with. I won't mind if I am with Sonic just for now at least.

----------------------------
I am going to be able to write for couple hours today and tomorrow. Meaning the next chapter might be up on tomorrow or Thursday. Bye until next time(^ω^)