Chapter 3

Sonic POV

It was finally 1:30am!! Now we can go home. So Sonia and I were planing on using Shadow Chaos Emarld to get at the house instead of trying to get them at the House by walking or something.

Shadow was pretty drunk so it was easy to get the Chaos Emarld from him. We got everyone at the house. Some of our friends we laying on the floor or somewhere in house so they can go to sleep. My sister and me went to get pillows and blankets for everyone.

I went to the bathroom to do my things I usually do. My sister already went to her room so she can go to sleep. I went to my room so I can go sleep.

*In Morning*

I woke up at 9:30am then I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone. My sister woke up and went to where I was. She also help me on cooking breakfast. I bet everyone is going to have a headache cause they were drinking.

We were done cooking the breakfast. Rouge random came to the kitchen and saw the breakfast that was on the table. She told us that she was going to wake up everyone. Then she went to go to wake up everyone.

Everyone were walking to the kitchen. They all look so tired cause of yesterday. All of the guys look like they have a terrible headache main while the girls look tired. I might need to go shopping for painkillers for them.

Everyone were done eating and went to the living room. I went to the store to get some painkillers for the guys and probably other things too. I don't know how many bottles I got for the guys. When I got home everyone were talking or seeing a movie.

My sister told me that everyone is going to stay over here for the night. I was planing on going for a run or something. I might go visit my mom then come back. So I pretty much told my sister that I was going to visit our mother.

I went out of the house then ran to the castle where my mom lives. I love going though the forest cause I got to see many things that could be new. I kept on running until I saw something that catch my eyes. The cave looks so interesting to go in.

Anyway I may ask Silver and Scourge if they want to come with me one day. I should go the castle to see my mother.

--------------------------
As I was saying I am going to post or update really slow cause of school. I have a lot of art homework. So bye until next time.(^ω^)