Chapter 6

Sonic POV

I am once again getting confused and freaking out to much just about something. That something is if I am felling for Shadow.

All day long I been thinking. Even downstairs they were getting loud. I can also tell that most of the guys were drunk. That might be bad thing but nah.

It was night already. They should be going to sleep already. I am just going to bathroom to do my own things. When that was done I went to sleep.

*In Morning*
Sonic POV

It was the morning already. I can smell something down in kitchen. So I went down the kitchen to see what was going on. What I see was that Shadow was cooking breakfast.

"Oh hi Faker, you might as well help me out." Shadow said. I nodded and help him out with setting the table and other things.

I can see that some of our friends are coming in the kitchen. They come in sit down. We all eat and had great until they had to leave.

When they left the only ones that were still here was my siblings of course, Silver and Scourge. We talk about things. They mostly were talking about how Shadow was being nice. Looks like my guess of the dare was right after all. I still can't believe Shadow need to do that.

After all I am surprise that they were able to make him to do the dare. They said that he was drunk. Of course they would make most of the guys drunk again. Now that I am thinking should I tell them about me maybe felling for Shadow. Yes or no, hmm I say yes they have the right to know about it.

"Hey guys I want to tell you something." I said. They nodded meaning they are going to listen on what I am going to say. "So I don't know if I am felling for someone. I mean he is okay all of that but I am not sure if I am felling for him." I said. They were all shocked after I said that I mean I am not sure.

"You are felling for them I mean you did said he was okay and other things right. So you are." Sonia, my sister said. I nodded. We start talking about other things once again.

That is when something cross my mind. I remember I was going to tell Silver, Scourge and my siblings about the cave I found. "Hey guys I found cave when I was visiting my mom. Want to go explore it maybe next week on Friday." I said. They all look at each other then nodded.

------------------------------
Looks like you guys really like this book so far. But I have school as well. So I am going to be slow. And there will be other books coming up as well. So I hope you guys like them as you guys do with this one. Bye until next time(^ω^)