Chapter 15

Fleetway POV

It was getting late from what I can tell. So Mephiles and I fell asleep hugging the girls. When we wake up they should least explain to us why they dress up like guys.

*In the morning*
Silver POV

I was feeling warm. Like if someone was hugging me. So I open my eyes and see Mephiles hugging me. I wanted to scream but I didn't I was happy.

Then I notice I wasn't wearing the clothes and something else to look like guy. I freak out that made him to open his eyes.

He saw me and said. "Good morning, Silver." "Good morning to you too." I said nervously. And I notice that they founded Scourge like girl as well. Oh this is going to be bad thing I can feel. Why did this have to happen this time of day. Why couldn't it happen some other time. I guess it was little too late huh. "Hey Silver you okay?" Mephiles said. And I said. "Yeah just thinking." 

That is when Scourge finally woke up from her sleep. "Owww! My head hurts!" She said. "Well you guys did fall into something, you know that right." Mephiles said. "He does has point about that." I said. "Well my bad, I didn't notice." She said. 

Even when will Fleetway wake from his sleep. I wonder how Sonic is doing. Since she is with Shadow, I mean like they annoy each other. Which its funny. They should get married, I swear. Even they would look cute together. That is if she is her self in real life. I hope she is doing fine for now.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello readers I know that I am not writing fast or updating fast. In the summer I should be able to post more. But for now this is going to be on hold for about 6 months. So get ready for the rest of this book. 

Also should I start my own personally account if so would you follow me there too? I was thinking of writing poems or answering questions you have for me or write something about life right now. Comment down and you tell me about it.

I just noticed I made mistake also guess what!!!!!!

Imma try to go back on writing!!!!!!