Chapter 2

Sonic POV

It took me while to clean my room. Even the others were cleaning the house. I need to take a shower. "Sonic! Rouge is calling us!" My sister yelled. I went downstairs to the livingroom.

"What does she want." I said. "She want to go to the club with all of her friends." I nodded. Looks like we going to the club. And again I need to take a shower. So I went in my room get the things I need. I then went to the bathroom. To take a shower.

I was done taking a shower. Now the others going to take a shower too but its going to take a while I think. We do have two bathrooms but one is in my room. Scourge is going to use my bathroom. Then Manic is going to use the other bathroom.

I was going to watch TV main while I wait for the others. Manic and Scourge we done taking a shower. Now we just need to wait for Sonia and Silver to be done taking shower. So we can go to the club with Rouge and the others.

It took while for Sonia and Silver to be done taking a shower. Then we were walking to the clubs. The club wasn't that far away where my siblings live. Yes, I do live by myself. I would go visit my siblings or something. Even we were talking about random things.

We finally made it to the club. We went inside. We found all of our friends inside. It was 7:35pm when we got over here. Rouge will always make Shadow to come with us no matter what.

Even I will never drink but the others will drink of course. I ask myself to visit my mom but I want to and I don't at the same time. Even I might visit her later or tomorrow.

Everyone were drunk. My sister and I were the only ones weren't drunk. It was like 12:59am already. Rouge said that we will going home at 1:30am but I already want to go home. Even my sister and I were thinking to bring our friends to the house.

I was getting pretty annoyed from the music. At least it was almost 1:30am so I can go sleep. Ugh...I just want to go home already. At times for me the time goes by slow. Like seriously at times it goes fast or slow I wonder why. I am just going to wait so I can go home with the others.