Chapter 4

Sonic POV

I finally made it to the castle. I went inside, the knights already know me so its not really a problem. Went to where my mother usually goes.

"Hi Sonic, nice to see you again dear." My mother said. "Hi mother how are you." I said. "Fine like always." My mother said. I went to her then hug her. She also hug me back. I miss my mom so much.

We talk for while about me hiding my true self from my friends. My mom is fine with me being or dress up as guy. She only wants me to be happy. I am happy that she will support me.

We talk a little bit longer. "Mom I need yo go before my friends start to worry about me." I said. "Okay Sonic and have nice day." My mom said. I went out of the castle.

I ran to the house. I love the wind blowing when I run. Even no one knows that I am little bit stronger than when I am dress up as boy. I stop running then start walking home.

I keep on thinking about what would happen if our friends know that me, Silver and Scourge are girls. I hope its going to be good if they do. If its bad then I really don't know anymore.

I finally made it to the house. When I walk inside the house it was a mess. It was really bad. Everyone were looking at me. "I am not cleaning this up." I said. "Aww come on." Everyone said.

Nope, nope, I am not going to clean their mess. I went to my room. I can heard everyone doing random things. I am just going to play video games for now.

*Living Room*
Silver POV

Looks like Sonic is not going to clean our mess, oh well. Even we did went crazy. I still can't believe that we made most of the guys drunk again. One good thing I didn't got drunk. I hate having headaches.

"Hey guys let's play Truth or Dare!" Rouge yelled excitedly. We all of course agreed. So we start playing Truth or Dare.

Our dares were okay unit Shadow's dare. He needed to be kind to Sonic for 1 hour. He keeps on being kid that he didn't want to do the dare.

We all agree that he had too. Even he is drunk because of Rouge. So that is why he is acting like little kid. This is going to take while to make him to the dare.

---------------------------
I have so much homework to do. As I was saying I am going to be slow with the updates of this. But I don't have school this Thursday and Friday meaning I might be able to write. I hope you guys like this so far.