Chapter 9

Shadow POV

We are still waiting for Blaze to tell us who we are going to be with. It is almost pass 5 minutes. "Okay I have it all now." Blaze said. Finally she is done with it.

"So the first one is Sonia and I." Blaze said. Sonia nodded. Blaze was okay and went on. "The second one is Amy and Manic." She said. Looks like Amy didn't like it but she nodded. Manic so far was okay with and also nodded.

"The third one is Rouge and Knuckles." Blaze said. Rouge nodded. Knuckles was kind of like Amy but he just nodded. "The fourth one is Tails and Cream." She said. They both nodded their head.

"The fifth one is Scourge and Fleetway." Blaze said. Fleetway nodded. "Want me to text him or someone else can do it." He said. "Someone else will do it, hmm Manic can you do it." Blaze said. "Yeah I can do it." Manic said.

"Can you also do the other two as well when I tell you guys the last two groups." Blaze said. We nodded. "The sixth one is Silver and Mephiles." She said. Mephiles nodded. Manic knew who else but he need the last one as well.

"And the last one is Sonic and Shadow." Blaze said. I nodded. Looks like after all I was going to be with him. Manic looked like he was going to go to text them already but not just yet.

I am just going to go already, so I can get my stuff ready for tomorrow. So left them. And of course went home.

Manic POV

So they are with different people then I might as well text them. Ughh I don't want to be with Amy. Looks like I have to get use to it or something at least for now.

On phone:

Me- Hey Sonic is Silver and Scrounge still with you.

Sonic- Yeah they are why bro.

Me- Okay even Blaze want us to be in group of two so I was going to tell you guys.

Sonic- Oh who is Scourge with then.

Me- Scourge is with Fleetway.

Sonic- Okay let me tell her.

Me- Okay.

Sonic- Who is Silver with as well.

Me- Silver is with Mephiles.

Sonic- Okay let me tell her.

Me- Okay.

Sonic- Who am I with bro.

Me- You are with Shadow.

Sonic- Uhh okay then.

Me- That is all bye see you later.

Sonic- Bye.

----------------------------
I am so sorry what I said about last chapter. I was busy with school work and family. And really late merry Christmas. Even bye until next time (^ω^)